alison09400

How cool were you at 17 years old?
If I could go back in time it would be to when I was 17.....life couldn't have been better. I started my first job, had a great social life, went on my first "girly" holiday abroad. I was addicted to fashion and my hair used to change colour almost every week :gulme::gulme:

Wish I had some photographs here of me at that age, but I think they were all left with my mum. :confused:

Martyn

Couldn't afford a camera at 17 Pete :lol: I've got one when I was 21 I will sort out with my flowing locks.

I was young and in love for the first time, had a great social life too. Thank god I dumped him years later, he unlike my husband has not aged well. I'm happy with my lot. There seemed to be more to do when I was 17 than there is now, I didn't drink until 21, just wasn't interested and didn't learn to drive until I was 20 passing on my 20th birthday. I think 17 is much too young to pass a driving test anyway. I did enjoy being 17 though.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
At 17 my hair was past my hips then one day i saw a picture of a mia farror hair style and cut the whole lot off , mum dad and grandma all sat crying and dad didn't speak to me for weeks ! The boys all said i was like an iciecle but i began to thaw in my 30's hahaha .... now i've melted into my second childhood , ............Diane

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Pic one could pass for a lad of today really. Very Oasis-like! .. On the other hand pic 3 looks like it could be a still from from the set of Tomorrows world or something :)

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Pic one could pass for a lad of today really. Very Oasis-like! .. On the other hand pic 3 looks like it could be a still from from the set of Tomorrows world or something :)

I thought pic 3 could have been from the set of Monty Python crew, lol

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
linsey thinks in picture 1 i look like i have just been released from borstal

in picture 3 we were on our way to placemate 7 hence the tie, i was a pips and genevieves clubber really and placemates was not my scene

monty python ??????????

in those days girls used to call me "shoestring" and i hadnt got a clue what it meant ! in fact i nearly got a complex about it, then my mum explained that they meant I looked like trevor eve (still had no idea, until i stayed in one night and watched him on tv)

lets see some more photos ! come on golden girls ! where are you ?

martin

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
I used to look like Raquel Welch when i was younger.

Then i woke up!!!!!!!! :gulme:

Jeannie

Reactions: GnD

thingthong

I used to look like Raquel Welch when i was younger.

Then i woke up!!!!!!!! :gulme:

Jeannie

Wow jeannie,.,she was a sex god to me ....................oh i used to love rachel welch.................still do.

Pete youve got big hands.

Yalides at 17 you were a cutie...but that 21 year old...hmm..a lot of water had gone somewhere..hah..nice pics.

when i was 17 i was very desirable..i like to think i still am...but nobody else seems to...
ah well yusuf does.... i suppose i should be grateful haha

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Pete youve got big hands.

Yalides at 17 you were a cutie...but that 21 year old...hmm..a lot of water had gone somewhere..hah..nice pics.

when i was 17 i was very desirable..i like to think i still am...but nobody else seems to...
ah well yusuf does.... i suppose i should be grateful haha
Hi

I think you mean Yalimart !! Yalides....we await your photos !!

Martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom