EVELYNNE

evelynne
How are you spending Bank holiday monday
for those of us in the Uk , today is a bank holiday. I was just wondering what you are all doing.

As I work full time, I never watch daytime TV, but today Ive watched house/ property development programs, antique and collectable auctions and I am now on ALo ALO, what fun I'm having . I always thought daytime TV was full of worthless chat shows, how wrong am I.

BUT...the sun is now out so the garden beckons...and then to finish off, a nice glass of wine to end the day.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
I've been working, just got finished.

Jeannie :5:

Well started off by going to a farmhouse type coffee shop, lovely day so sat outside at the picnic tables they had and had tuna sarnies. Browsed through the local newspaper and saw an advert saying bedding plants ready to collect, went there and spent a fortune.Actually not a forturne for what I got which included a lovely pot. Came home eager to get the plants into the garden and dropped the new pot breaking it! Got half the plants in now it's turned cloudy so im leaving the rest until tomorrow. Made lunch/tea for my youngest son who has just got out of bed after a night of camping no sleeping. Having 5mins on here. At 7.30 going out to meet a distant relation who is spending a few days in Northumberland.
Not a bad Bank Holiday Monday. Hope everyone is enjoying theirs

GnD

looking for flights back to Akbuk lol

ditto

TRYING to find reasonably priced flights

ANSWER there aren't any

going off to be productive as I've not been so far.

Niron

wondering if its worth the extra to put a jacuzzi in my offplan apartment and working out a checklist for my visit in July

lilacdiana

lilacdiana
Did the boring super market shopping this morning, have made a 10" wedding cake which is now cooking and smells lovely, wasting time on the pc!!!!, looking for a new car and then off to work for 7pm tonight. No peace for the wicked!!!

Di x

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Have been in the garden getting my body aclimatised(Spelling) ? to the sun ready for my 2 week stay in Altinkum next month.:36:

Spyrogal

Sally from Yali
Spring cleaning the kitchen, distracted by playing scrabble on Facebook, trying to find Airmiles flights to Barcelona in October (failing dismally), supermarket shopping and preparing a BBq for this evening. I'd be better off at work...

remus

Spent the morning cleaning the garden furniture,made a pot of coffee and
sat down to enjoy the sunshine,the sun went behind a cloud and has'nt
been seen since!!!!!

Marie

Peregrine

like the rest of you

sitting inside avoiding the sun and bashing away on the keyboard

b**gger it, I'm off to sunbathe

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Had a leisurely brekky in the garden, good to have some sun since it's been horrid since we left Yalikavak on 16th May. Did some easy chores, and we've spent all afternoon out in the garden, made a healthy ham salad with Fresh Pineapple, very nice, and got into a new book, that's been my day. Now having my daily dose of TLF, whilst keeping an eye on the Burnley v Sheffield Utd, at mo Burnley winning 1-0, come on Burnley.

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
for those of us in the Uk , today is a bank holiday. I was just wondering what you are all doing.

As I work full time, I never watch daytime TV, but today Ive watched house/ property development programs, antique and collectable auctions and I am now on ALo ALO, what fun I'm having . I always thought daytime TV was full of worthless chat shows, how wrong am I.

BUT...the sun is now out so the garden beckons...and then to finish off, a nice glass of wine to end the day.

im working!!! so crap!

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
As you can see I was far too busy to be online yesterday. I spent it installing a set of french windows so there :)

pldouglas

Went to a Steam Fair. Saw lots of lovley old steam engines, people demonstrating old crafts, said 'do you remember when....' as we came across old renovated cars from yesteryear and generally enjoyed the sunshine. Took our motorhome and enjoyed a leisurly lunch onboard then visited an old Air Force museum full of WW11 artifacts etc on the way home. Even got home just in time to mow the lawn - even though it was about 7 pm it was still warm enough to make it a pleasent task.
A lovley day all round.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom