House swap.
Hi all, I have a friend who is after a small apt in Altinkum, and already owns a small house in Brittany (France) He as asked me if it would be possible to do a swap as the market for selling in Turkey & France is quiet at the moment. I will get details & photos off him, but just thought i would ask first if this would be the answer for someone trying to offload a property and do something different. Regards David.

panther

House swap.
I think it is a good idea and often think this myself. My only fear would be hoping not buying into problems.

House swap.
He will make sure all is legal and all paperwork in place. He just wants out of France and would like somewhere in Altinkum for a change.

davef

House swap.
hi everybody
i am the person that david&emma enquired for regarding my french cottage please pm me for further details. cheers davef

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
House swap.
hi everybody
i am the person that david&emma enquired for regarding my french cottage please pm me for further details. cheers davef

Hi again Dave, looks like my question has been answered I've posted on your welcome thread, lol.

falconeye

House swap.
I know the housing market in Turkey is very slow at the moment (like everywhere else really) but can anyone give me an idea how long I might expect my apartment to be on the market? I am desperate for the capital but don't want to sell at too much of a loss.

moortenerife

moortenerife
House swap.
my apartment was up for sale for 18 months, however i did not really push the agents, as i was not too worried about selling, however it has just recently sold and although i would have liked to have got more for it, we have probably only lost a small amount. i know from reading other peoples comments about selling property that they have had to drop the price by quite a bit so i thank myself lucky. for anyone buying hoping to make a profit, dont bother. we have had the apartment for 4 years and the developer had told us that it was worth nearly £20,000 more than what we paid but obviously that is not the case. good luck with selling your place i am sure you will find a buyer, hopefully soon.

House swap.
Our 2bed 2 bath apartment with rooftop sun terrace at Apollonium Spa, Bozbuk near Akbuk is for sale at £83,000 or we would consider a swap with cash either way for a UK property.!00 metres to the beach,5 swimming pools,health spa including inside heated pool, restaurant, supermarket,extensive gardens and 24 hour security. We are offering the apartment as fully furnished and equipped and ready to go.The site is now open and running and has a real bling factor! This is a private swap/sale and we have no mortgage.I am not a dealer. We need to get the funds back into the uk due to the dreaded recession.
Regards
Mark

SandiBarbi

Honey x x
House swap.
Hi all, Iv had my apartment in ilica near to Side up for sale for 6 month's now, Iv had loads of viewing's but nobody buying, It's a large 2 bed roomed 1 bathroom with open and sea views, Very quiet and private complex, I want £70.000 fully furnished (optional), It's a private sale with no agent fees, I'm off back to the UK in November and need the fund's would consider swap for newish static caravan (sited) in the lancashire area plus cash, I'm seriously thinking of living on a static park went to visit some last time i was in UK and thought they where brill,

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
House swap.
Hi Sandi, there are some excellent sites near to Preesall where Honey's going to be, but most of them sadly do not allow pets, also many near to Garstang, which is a beautiful rural village too.

SandiBarbi

Honey x x
House swap.
Yes that's where i was looking went to fold house park and fell in love with it but do not take pets, When i go back to the UK I'm going to look at Smithy's park in Garstang on the canal already been on there web site and you can have a pet as long as you clean up after them (Popper scooper) Ha.... Fingers crossed eh...

howardian

House swap.
HI all my partener and i are looking to move to altinkum asap, we have property in uk for sale or we would consider a partexchange for property in altinkum prefair a villa but wil consider most things we have 2 bed house and 1 bed flat,

manc02

House swap.
Hi we have a 4 bed det villa in Akbuk near to the sea. Where is your house and flat ?

Clyde

Saoirse

House swap.
I have 3 bed room house here in West Belfast

Am interested in swap for 4 weeks with anyone in Antigua. Must have own pool and Caribbean views. Please send photos.

Betty6

House swap.
Hi all, I have a friend who is after a small apt in Altinkum, and already owns a small house in Brittany (France) He as asked me if it would be possible to do a swap as the market for selling in Turkey & France is quiet at the moment. I will get details & photos off him, but just thought i would ask first if this would be the answer for someone trying to offload a property and do something different. Regards David.
Hi there does your friend still have property for exchange and if possible let me know the swap price as I have a little house in Akbuk and would consider a swap.

BarnyBG

House swap.
Hi Maxeyville,read your post,have you considered Bulgaria,next to Turkey for property in or near ski resorts,there are several in several different areas,with houses/property from as little as £3000 to £100,000.
A lower cost of living (half) and in the EU !Many expats are leaving France,Spain and....Turkey for Bulgaria and its weather and diversity.I have been here for 3 years,originally from S.Wales (mam in Fulmar rd,Porthcawl)
Just a thought,if you need to know more,ask away. :Wales:

patmore

House swap.
I am looking for a permanent swap anywhere in Europe and have 3 properties in Kalkan so if anyone is interested please email/pm me.

I have had property in Kalkan for 10 years and its a lovely place and I will always keep one place here. Family would kill me if I let them all go:)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom