amanda b

House Swap wanted - 2 bed penthouse in Altinkum for flat/house Sheffield
Im looking for a House swap for the last 2 weeks of July. I have a lovely 2 bedroom Penthouse in an excellent location just 7 minutes walk from the Beach and Centre of Altinkum. The apartment has a huge Roof Terrace with superb sea views and swimming pool. I require a flat or house somewhere in the Sheffield area from 11th July for 2 or 3 weeks

Tracey3

Amanda, are you a Member of Absolutely Altinkum? If so post this on there. If not, would you like me to post your request on your behalf?

Amanda, you could try gumtree sheffield. Your house swap advert in the holiday rental catagory might attract a response. I think the first advert is free.

good luck
christine

amanda b

hi Tracy, no not a member of AA. Would love it if you could post for me please. Was thinking maybe - "Free Holiday . . . . if you live in Sheffield" ;)

Ive posted on Gumtree Englandsrose 2 - alas not even 1 viewing so far :(

oldfogy

Just passing through
Just to say, good luck and hope you find what you want.

Amanda. I have just looked through 43 pages on a homeswap website but sadly nothing listed in sheffield.

How about the sheffield evening paper "free holiday" advert
might cost you £50 though.

christine

Tracey3

hi Tracy, no not a member of AA. Would love it if you could post for me please. Was thinking maybe - "Free Holiday . . . . if you live in Sheffield" ;)

Ive posted on Gumtree Englandsrose 2 - alas not even 1 viewing so far :(

Just posted on Absolutely Altinkum for you. Will pm you if you get any replies.

wednesday

Sheffield forum will be your best option. I know a few people that may be interested ifbyou get no luck. What part of sheffield you looking? Its a big place.

amanda b

Thanks for the info re Sheffield forum. Ive just joined, although have to wait 7 days to post :(

'Wednesday' - ideally S11,S17,S10, Holmesfield - thats where my family live. Its my nephew's wedding in Fulwood. Or looking for anyone who possibly wants a Pet sitter whilst they're away

Latest Posts

Top Bottom