sunshinesmiles

House mate wanted!
Hi ,
I'm a British lady with a young son and a little dog(we're all well behaved!). We live in a villa very close to the center of Marmaris and we're looking for someone to share the house with us. You'd have the top third floor with large bedroom(fully furnished plus all linen and towels),good size en-suite bathroom and a private terrace plus the share of the house. The villa is nicely furnished ,a real home; we have adsl,satellite tv and dvd. The house has a large open plan lounge/dining area/kitchen,patio doors out to terrace with bbq chimney and steps down to garden and pool.
My son and I are out all day at work/creche and only home evenings and sundays.
We're looking for someone easy going,trustworthy,any nationality/sex/age,must be non smoker though!
Its 500 TL per month and we will share the electricity and water bills ( 3 months rent payable in advance).
Anyone interested?

kevkj

House mate wanted!
Bloody hell i only get 250ytl a month for rental on a apartment.

I think you will be lucky to get that.

sunshinesmiles

House mate wanted!
The average price for a villa with pool ,unfurnished in marmaris is between 1000TL and 1500TL.....500TL a month for a nice house with full furniture,adsl,pool,garden is good going! Its a lovely house, hard to find a decent house in the area! Plus no agents fee to pay!

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
House mate wanted!
Had a hard time renting my semi last year for only 500YTL a month and that's for the whole house, 4 A/C built-in wall over and built in countertop stove, 3 bedrooms.....I could see maybe 500YTL for one month during the summer but not a long term rental. Turgutreis is not an in expensive location either, atleast as high or more then Marmaris if not more. Good Luck though.

Biker Bob

sunshinesmiles

House mate wanted!
Im near the HSBC bank,takes me 7 mins to walk down to the AtaTurk statue.Great location,I love it there! The garden's lovely and the pool's quite big.I can send a couple of photos to anyone interested

House mate wanted!
It certainly sounds like a nice place but I also think 500 TL is a bit on the steep side when you could get whole villas for that price in some areas. You are looking for a long term renter I imagine but that price will rule out many Turks and all families IMHO.
Are you advertising locally too?
However, I do hope you find someone nice to share with :roundgrin

sunshinesmiles

House mate wanted!
thanks!:roundgrin I do too! Its actually half of what I pay and that includes the charge for adsl, gardner, pool costs and my furniture. I've lived here in Turkey for 12 years and looked around marmaris for 2 long tiring weeks....looked at so many dirty ,overpriced apartments,overpriced villas with damp patches,when I saw this house ,loved it straight away!.Anyone who has recently been looking around Marmaris center will know what a nightmare it is finding something really nice. As I said before it's nicely furnished and whoever moves in doesnt need to bring anything but their suitcase! Ideally I'm looking for someone who wants to rent for 6 months up to a year. Crossed fingers I'll find someone who appreciates hand made carpets,good art and some antique pieces as well as good company!:roundgrin

jaimie

House mate wanted!
Good luck with yr venture, but choose carefully; I'm sure you will however as you say it's yr house and you don't want it abused!

civciv

House mate wanted!
We pay 450 ylt to rent a large 1 bed apartment in Marmaris near the Amphitheatre so will all mod cons included, if you dont mind house sharing, its not an unreasonable price for Marmaris.

To rent a decent 2 bed apartment is around 600-650 in Marmaris plus bills. Marmaris is really expensive, and a lot of the accommodation is crap as Sunshinesmiles says.

House mate wanted!
I dont think thats bad at all, i have seen so many bad places in marmaris for such high rents, places for 600 tl where u either oculdnt swing a cat in or a homeless person wouldnt live in.

Good luck with your search, if i hear of anything i will let you know.

K

janA

House mate wanted!
In our area Akyaka, average rental prices per month are 350 lra for aparts 500lra for a villa and a villa with a pool 600lra

Latest Posts

Top Bottom