house insurance
hi all, sorry i know we have seen this subject before but can not find the post about house insurance in Altinkum with a uk english speaking ccompany so can anyone help? Do you know if i can do it on line. cheers

Tess

house insurance
You could try Intasure, they have offices in UK and I noticed an office for them in Altinkum too. They are english speaking, you can get an online quote below, just to see how they fare.

Intasure - Holiday home insurance in Turkey

I have spoken to Intasure also, they seem very popular and certainly seem to know what they are talking about and explained to me they do monthly payments same as you budget your UK bills, I thought that was handy to know also!!! Spread the cost and you don't miss it the same, with a Direct Debit!!

Glen

house insurance
I use Intasure and find them really helpful. The monthly payments add up to the same as a lump sum payment so it makes sense to spread it over the year. They have also started UK house insurance which we took out this year as it was very competitive.

kateislay

house insurance
I used intasure also £126 after having paid the people that were looking after our flat for us last year...never say a policy and paid them £180

house insurance
Hello
we are with Intasure and we done it over the phone from England. People were helpful and it was easy to do. We rang an English office.

tel--- 0845 1110680 UK Sales Office

sarbirus

house insurance
I am insured with intasure.

It was arranged over the phone to their uk office.

Been with them for the last two years.

Had reason to make a claim earlier this year for accident damage.. still ongoing.. they are trying to railroad me into having a botch job done as a repair... In the meantime my appartment is rotting has plaster falling off of the walls and Intasure are dragging their heals...

WILL AVOID THEM IN THE FUTURE!!!

Intasure - great until you want to make a claim!!!

Martyn

house insurance
I am insured with intasure.

It was arranged over the phone to their uk office.

Been with them for the last two years.

Had reason to make a claim earlier this year for accident damage.. still ongoing.. they are trying to railroad me into having a botch job done as a repair... In the meantime my appartment is rotting has plaster falling off of the walls and Intasure are dragging their heals...

WILL AVOID THEM IN THE FUTURE!!!

Intasure - great until you want to make a claim!!!

I think people on here have claimed with no problems so maybe there is a problem with your individual case. Good luck with it.

teresa

Free Thinker
house insurance
I went with Intasure because people had claimed and were paid out which I considered to be the main point. I have read the other thread Sarbirus and I am not sure they are getting you to accept a botched job, maybe they want you to use their "man" which I do not think is unusual.

However, I do think they should offer you some sort of guarantee of standard of finish. I too wish you well and please keep us informed of the progress. If Intasure do start to fail in this area then I will look elsewhere. Unfortunately until we need to claim we are all happy.

house insurance
I must admit that with every household buildings or contents claim we have ever made,the insurers sorted the work that was needed!!
I did not realise you could ever choose your own people to rectify any damage and we always let the insurers get on with it.

water

house insurance
Try Solutions, they use Axe Insurance. Heard of a few people making claims over the winter and getting paid out.
Sue

art2

house insurance
we have an apartment in Didim and are insured with Aviva and we also had to make a claim 2years ago for flooded bedrooms and were paid out fully and were very impressed with the service we received.Would recommend with no hesitation.
art 2

Latest Posts

Top Bottom