Ian

House For sale Altinkum
Hi All,
Anyone interested please see link below, I am looking for a move to Yalikavak hence the sale, room for negotiations, all furniture white goods included, new Italian kitchen with built in appliances.

Turkish Premier Homes

Last edited:

Tess

House For sale Altinkum
What a beautiful home Ian, good luck with the sale and your intended move to Yalikavak. Good luck!!!!

D

davlins

House For sale Altinkum
hı are you sellıng whıte goods?

D

davlins

House For sale Altinkum
hi İan. Can you give me details such as location- builder-tapu situation- size -view -and price.Cheers

Ian

House For sale Altinkum
hi İan. Can you give me details such as location- builder-tapu situation- size -view -and price.Cheers

Most of what you need is in the website listed above, there is no builder as this is one of my house's, tapu is in my name, price is also in the website together with the view.

Summertime

Golden Girls
House For sale Altinkum
Hello Ian
Very nice house. How old is your house, have you done some renovation? How many m2 is the house. Have a nice weekend. :)

Ian

House For sale Altinkum
Hello Ian
Very nice house. How old is your house, have you done some renovation? How many m2 is the house. Have a nice weekend. :)

Hi,
Built 96 and 250sq m with gardens and garage, yes I have done renovation to most of the house, new kitchen and all floors re-tiled together with making the garage into a guest accomodation and landscaping gardens.

bebs

House For sale Altinkum
Hi i bought bungalow with seperate apartment upstairs in Didim very happy with it .Good luck with your search -Bebs

Ian

House For sale Altinkum
If anyone knows of any bungalows for sale in Altinkum, please drop me a line.

bebs

House For sale Altinkum
If anyone knows of any bungalows for sale in Altinkum, please drop me a line.
Hi Ian,Coral Gardens still have bungalows for sale where we bought Its on new marina road.Have dropped in price recently ,we bought when euro was weak unfortunately,just luck of the draw =Bebs

Ian

House For sale Altinkum
Hi Ian,Coral Gardens still have bungalows for sale where we bought Its on new marina road.Have dropped in price recently ,we bought when euro was weak unfortunately,just luck of the draw =Bebs

Hiya bebs,
Just had a quick look online but all the pics are off plan, do you have any pics of yours ?, also who is the builder ?. thanks bebs.

Top Bottom