shebeejee

house exchange.
Hello everyone, my second enquiry on here, the first was very helpful thankyou. Can anyone tell me of the legalities involved of exchanging a property between Turkey and England or even if its possible please; this would not be a holiday let but permanent

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
house exchange.
We toyed with this idea but did nt get as far as even thinking about the legalities to be honest. Was not that much interest even within Turkey to another area. Good Luck anyway.

Peregrine

house exchange.
Hello everyone, my second enquiry on here, the first was very helpful thankyou. Can anyone tell me of the legalities involved of exchanging a property between Turkey and England or even if its possible please; this would not be a holiday let but permanent

anythging is possible - you just need good lawyers at each end or in each country

JET

house exchange.
Now this may prove to be quite an interesting debate, particularly if you mention the area from which you are considering to exchange from. It may just draw up a potential residential league position.

I`ll kick off with Bournemouth for Bodrum.........

Martyn

house exchange.
You mean effectively sell to each other? Can't see a problem as each will be dealt with as sales in their respective countries and within their own laws. I think it is a good idea to get around housing chains in the uk.

JET

house exchange.
Whilst it is an attractive innovation, particularly for those who are keen to get back to the UK and - apart from the odd genuinely qualified and honest lawyer, I can`t see the standard of the Turkish legal system and administrative infrastructure coping with other international legal establishments.

Harem

I've cliqued
house exchange.
Wasn't Bobthenob interested in doing something like this? I think he was asking for someone to exchange a house in England for one of his in Turkey. Maybe you could get together with him Shebeejee.

Peregrine

house exchange.
Now this may prove to be quite an interesting debate, particularly if you mention the area from which you are considering to exchange from. It may just draw up a potential residential league position.

I`ll kick off with Bournemouth for Bodrum.........

what have you got in Bournemouth? (that you want to sell or exchange)

shebeejee

house exchange.
Thanks everyone who replied to my mail, there appears to be international lawyers in England who can deal with both sides of the exchange; it may take awhile but I will keep you informed as to what happens next.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom