Harem

I've cliqued
Hotels in Bodrum
A couple who are friends of mine are contemplating taking a couple of days' break in Bodrum and have asked for hotel recommendations. Can anyone help, please. No, I don't know what their budget is and at the moment I don't know the dates!!!

rosewall1

ex Bond Girl
Hotels in Bodrum
Hi Emmy, El Vino - I have had a meal in the Restuarant and very nice it was too but not on the cheap side so can only think that the hotel will not be cheap either. Nice view and looks great.

Hotels in Bodrum
El Vino is fab, we stayed there in July this year for a couple of nights- took a short break away before bambino arrives. It is fantastic, pricey but worth every penny. I work in the hotel industry and have travelled to many hotels as a result and i can honestly say this is way in the top 5. Its a gorgeous boutique hotel, with well trained staff and clean accomodation, and just a few minutes to the centre.

Highly recomended

ChrisBobs

Hotels in Bodrum
There are a lot in Bodrum in walking distance of teh centre like the Karia Princess .The Su Hotel is very central on Turgutreis Cad, and a short wander down into town centre, if they want to look at the Castle and do 'town' things- it has a pool, and yes is on the pricey side too. Seckin Konaklar and the Marina Vista are both at the Marina end of town- straight on to the harbourside road and gardens, there are little cheaper pensions too. Just remember that the end of Ramazan is probably booked out already ( 19-23 Sept) but in Ramazan there will be - they think- lots of rooms.

ozkeskin

Hotels in Bodrum
For a real treat, try the Butterfly perched on top of the hill between Bodrum and Gumbet. For fantastic value on a low budget, try Bircan located just across from the military camp (you'll be extra safe.)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom