Graham7

Hotbird not working
Hotbird not working no signal and no channels. Couple off people say that they cannot get it know. I am in Akbuk just want too see if anyone else has lost it. Thanks for any help.

Graham7

Hotbird not working
Thanks for the answer and not that far away :5:. Will have to look into it when the weather cools down :D

maggie

Hotbird not working
They did change all the codes recently we had to have our box re programmed when did you lose your channels.???

Hugs Maggie xx

Graham7

Hotbird not working
Its my Dad STB and he not getting anything not even the FTA (Free to air) channels. Could be the LNB that has gone and need a new one. There is not much you can get on Hotbird for the scramble channels at the moment but for the news channels it good for and its free all so.

PS thor is a good one to get.

Last edited:

BEZ

Hotbird not working
I had so many problems with Hotbird and turksat channels changing plus having to get my box re-coded i gave up went to the digiturk shop subscribed to the economy package 22 lira a month a load of films /news/sport bbc prime etc all done set up within 4hrs of me signing up, took the reciept to garanti bank they set up a direct debit payment and they take the money out of my account each month. Wish i had done it years ago
Bez

Latest Posts

Top Bottom