mikehibb

Hot Tub Suppliers
Firstly sorry for the double post ( also posted in the swimming pool section of the forum) But thought I might get more response here.

We are looking for any hot tub manufacturers/suppliers in Turkey, preferably in the Bodrum area.
I think I recall spotting one on the main Bodrum highway somewhere between Bodrum and Kipa junction, but was too busy concentrating on driving at the time.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Mike

marlyn

Hot Tub Suppliers
hi unless things have change in the last 2 years and they could have there are no hot tub manufacturers in Turkey, all i could find was imported modles at very high prices, for example what would cost 3000 euro in Canada or US was being offered at 10,000 euro including fitting but if you find better i would be very interested so will keep an eye on this thread.

Sorry i cant help more

Mark

rosewall1

ex Bond Girl
Hot Tub Suppliers
Yes the Hot Tub shop is where you said, between the traffic lights before Konacik, we have been in there and they were very helpful, cannot remember prices but they did not have what we wanted but no problem.

dngood

Hot Tub Suppliers
We looked into this about 6 months ago, the shop in Konacik offers Turkish made tubs (they didn't look too appealing), or will import HotSpring ones from America. We didn't really go into prices, they gave us a brochure to look at with American prices. Their English wasn't great, so we didn't have much chance to ask about installation, or chemical supplies (the HotSpring tubs use a special water care system).

There is also a shop on the Bodrum-Yalikavak road about a mile or two on from the Kipa junction, but we haven't looked in there yet.

Hope this helps,

Dave.

marlyn

Hot Tub Suppliers
Oh i forgot to add Hotspring and ppl like that will let you order dircect the problem i had was transport cost for one then import duty could not get a proper answer as to how much it would be.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom