luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Hospitals again !!
Well the 1st of January 2010 and where do I spend it ??
Hospital A & E with my very poorly Dad !! :boohoo:
Thought I had finished with hospitals as have had my fill just recently but NO - Dad got a very bad chest infection and could not breathe properly so I had to take him in this morning -- It was absolutely manic -- drunks - hungover down and outs - many people with smashed faces - police everywhere cos someone had been murdered in Grantham and the accused had bad injuries
My Dad was sent away after lots of tests and chest x-ray -and many hours later --and 2 lots of antibiotics --
basicly they had not got a bed for him -- but will send a nurse out tomorrow to check up on him !
The staff were very overworked and coped remarkably well under the circumstances -- well done Leicester Royal Infirmary Staff.

:thanks:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hospitals again !!
Awwww, Sue I am so sorry to hear about your Dad, and hope that the medication kicks in soon for him. You were only telling me yesterday how well you've been feeling of late after having your heart health problems, and life was good, I hope he has a comfortable night Sue, I am thinking of you.

Last edited:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Hospitals again !!
Aww So sorry to hear your dads not well . hope the medication kicks in soon ..Also maybe he's better at home has he could get another germ in hospital this time of year with all the coughs and colds about ......Diane

arrian

R.I.P
Hospitals again !!
sorry to hear about your dad, i'm just getting over sinus/chest infections so know how he's feeling, very tiring, especially when you can't breathe properly. hope he's on the mend soon.
xx Arrian

Hospitals again !!
Sorry to hear your dad's not well Sue I hope he gets better very soon and as Diane said he is probably much better off being at home. Take care and I hope from now on your year just gets better and better x

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Hospitals again !!
Just an update on my Dad -- he is feeling loads better - although still coughing - he wants to thank everyone for their good wishes to him -
does not know how to do THIS himself as he is 87 years YOUNG
!!!

:angel: :thanks:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hospitals again !!
Hi Sue, good to hear that your Dad is continuing to progress out of this terrible infection on his chest, god bless him. Did you see the Aspirin and Whisky thread started by KKOB yesterday, lol.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom