enoch

Hospital experience in Turkey
Is it just me or have the hospitals in turkey got cheaper. Took the boss into the devlet in sept with a tia's . She got blood tests MRi and cat scan the bill was all of 460 tl .The service second to none. Yesterday i went in 2 xrays the bill 122 tl. Two years ago it cost me 260 tl for one x ray , and again service second to none. So my experience is nothing but good .

ted j

I have to go back to Soke Egemed on Monday to check my stitches are ok and my foot is healing and while there, check options to where and when I can get my legs sorted (a thing I was told could not be done in the UK 9 years ago )

The first option, is to balloon the offending veins out , stenting them if necessary to get a decent blood supply to my feet , if that is not feasible, then yet more surgery to get bypass grafts done (either harvesting one of my veins or using a plastic membrane type tube to bypass any blockages)...Knowing my luck I know which it will be

The plastic surgeon who amputated my toe said he could put me in touch with a friend of his, a neurosurgeon who works in Denizli in a teaching hospital , but after my experience in Aydin hospital (kept without water for 23 hours after surgery etc), I will see about going private , or semi private as after last time I want Kath with me otherwise I know I will not get anything like passible food
Intensive care in Aydin is a f%+=ing joke

A couple of years ago I had reason to go to the Devlet hospital in Alanya becasue I was attacked in the street by an alsation dog that was normally chained up in a garden near the apartment but had got loose. It gave me a nasty bite on my leg but the staff at the hospital were absolutely fantastic. Washed and irrigated the bite, gave me a tetanus and rabies vaccination. I had to go back the next day to see the Infection Control Lead so that I had instructions on ongoing treament to take back to the UK. They gave me record cards and had me complete forms etc. so that they could follow me up. They gave me notes for my GP and all of this was for a minimal charge. I honestly couldn't fault them.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom