sunnyturk

Horizon Sky penthouse for sale
one bed and two bed penthouse for sale. Block 11. Only willing to sell at a minimum of the price I have contracted to purchse at. Otherwise, cheaper for me to cancel contract and get compensation. Completion march 10

Mushroom

Sorry to say it but you have a better chance of selling a timeshare in Afghanistan. I saw this coming a long time ago and take no pleasure in repeating it.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Welcome to the forum Sunnyturk, there are lots of helpful people on here, but, it'll be worth the wait in the end. Just hang in there.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
And hang, and hang, and hang.

Sadly i would cancel asap, if you have an out, i would grab it.

Steve.

F Dean

Sunnyturk please contact me by pm. I may be interested in buying if the price is right. Have been looking for a penthouse for some time but all the good locations in the development sold out some time ago. Urgent response needed.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Re above post, just shows what a tuatt i am, very good luck with your sale Sunnyturk.

Steve.

Mushroom

"If the price is right" - for you Sunnyturk, grab it and say a big thankyou. If unfortunately on the perceived offer on a first post, it does not come off, good luck all the same for the future.

Saoirse

Sorry to say it but you have a better chance of selling a timeshare in Afghanistan. I saw this coming a long time ago and take no pleasure in repeating it.

Could you please pm me details of the Afghan appt as I may be intrested

zozatky

Could you please pm me details of the Afghan appt as I may be intrested

Here you go...

Big house in Karte Char Kabul
GBP 250000
For Sale
kabul
Afghanistan
Situated in Karte Char, Street 1. Its a huge house with done up garden and the building is not damaged at all. There is a mini house on the garden as well.5 bedrooms. ... more
Contact advertiser

Saoirse

I am interested.

My agent is Mr O B Laden and he has extensive interests in the country

Unfortunately I have found it difficult to contact him of late but I will be in touch re viewing whenever I get hold of him

mallin

mal mc cullough
re the house.was that mini house always in the garden or recently arrived there?also does it have mountain/city/east/west/views or does that change on a daily basis???

clearyte

TerryC
one bed and two bed penthouse for sale. Block 11. Only willing to sell at a minimum of the price I have contracted to purchse at. Otherwise, cheaper for me to cancel contract and get compensation. Completion march 10
Sunnyturk, might wel be interested in your one bed PH. What are you looking for in GBP ?

sunnyturk

we have a fantastic location, do you want a one bed or 2 bed. The one bed is around 100,000 euros approx (will need to check contract) and will need to find out the price of 2 bed if you're interested in that one. Both have fantastic views.

sunnyturk

The euro price is around the same as sterling now ! So, it works out to around 100,000 in gbp. It has fantastic views and is in a great location. Interested?

F Dean

I am eager to learn how much you want for the 2 bed. Please send me a private message.

Mushroom

Perhaps seeing as your original advert was put out in the 'open', you might divulge the valuation of the 2 bedroom property to all of us?
There may be other interested parties for you.

thingthong

It would want to have some views for that price,100,000 sterling in the middle of a recession.Must be out of this world,I wish you luck.

sunnyturk

The 2 bed belongs to my friend. At the time, with the exchange rate, it was working out to around £110,000. However, I would say it's probably costing him around £150,000 now, but I can confirm if anyone is seriously interested? It is a great location, trust me.

GIGO

Why are you upset wih the delay in compeletion of the building project?
Of course it is going to take longer to complete a penthouse, it is at the top of the building!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom