pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Honey I Shrunk The Forum
Well i have what i wanted . A new netbook . 11 inch screen . complete with Windows 7 , Usefull for holidays etc . Am i happy ? NO i'm not . First i cant see the forum as clear . without being 5 inches from the sceen . 2nd Cant get into my MSN thingy . Worse i can't see my useual spelling mistakes . And of course you have all shrunk . !!!! what have i done to you i feel so cruel , I have downsized everyone , Worse i gave old laptop away , So if any of you hanker after a nice little notebook , Remember to order new glass'es as well . Anyway i suppose it'll keep me quiet for a time untill i buy a magnifier ...Diane

Honey I Shrunk The Forum
lol I'm sure you will get used to it after a while, I never like any new gadgets at first, I hated the laptop at first but now use it more than the desk top. Now I'm trying to get used to a new mobile phone.....I hate it!

alison09400

Honey I Shrunk The Forum
Snap Pineapple! My hubby bought me one of these yesterday....it's so strange after being used to a normal sized laptop. I now have to wear my reading glasses whenever I'm using it whereas with the other one I could get away without putting them on.....but I'm happy with it as it's small and funky and faster than my old one! :cheers:

maggie

Honey I Shrunk The Forum
I actually have one as well theyre great for downloading things onto and snuggling up in bed to watch them.
I have reading glasses placed all over the house now tho.!!!

Mines called Silver(as its a silver one)

Hugs Maggie xxx

Honey I Shrunk The Forum
Mine is only a 8" screen so my variofocals come in really handy but I love it, it is soo handy to take everywhere..........:38:

Honey I Shrunk The Forum
Awww, you'll soon get used to it, mind you 11" would be too small for me too.
Thats what they all say Lesley!!

My daughter wants either a laptop or notebook but it only seems a bit extra for more Gb memory,better processor and a larger screen on a laptop.
What do others think??

Last edited:

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Honey I Shrunk The Forum
OK, I confess to not having a Netbook. But can't you zoom in? In my toolbar I have 'Zoom' option in the 'View' section. I hope you find something like that on yours... :)

alison09400

Honey I Shrunk The Forum
My daughter wants either a laptop or notebook but it only seems a bit extra for more Gb memory,better processor and a larger screen on a laptop.
What do others think??

Notebooks are half the price of a decent laptop here in Turkey.

I only use it for the internet and for storing photos which I mainly keep on a memory stick anyway but if it was for work purposes then I'd have gone for another laptop.

I like the fact that it's small and easy to carry around.

Kusann

Honey I Shrunk The Forum
To magnify a page just hold down the ctrl key and scroll with mouse and page will be bigger or smaller.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Honey I Shrunk The Forum
My lovely little friend wasn't as cheap as som .Its a Toshiba T110/130 . Bought at commet £429 . So i had blinking well get used to it . But there were some for around 200 . Its to replace the laptop and desktop . So TERRY if your daughter justs wants a lightweight to carry around the small ones would be fine , But if its for real work ???? iI don't know .I think this is Netbok not Notebook . but i'm not up to these things . Lady said this is a good one . So i had to take her word for it . I'll get used to it but if some letters are missing its minnies fault !!!! thats what i've called it lol ...Diane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom