jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
Homesick!!
Just got back home from our house in Gumbet this morning and I'm homesick (sick of home LOL) already. No more trips planned until 26 April next year when we're coming out for 9 weeks (I'm taking early retirement on 31 March). We had a lovely (but far too short) week - spent a great evening in Bodrum on Cumhuriyet day with some Turkish friends. Really missing being out there and finding it difficult to settle back home - although it was great to get a cuddle from my 16 month old granddaughter.

Anyway, better go to bed now as work awaits me in the morning - boo! Hopefully this forum will help me with my Turkey withdrawal symptoms.

ChrisBobs

Homesick!!
You wouldnt miss Bodrum etc tonight- everyone tucked home out of the wind and rain! Enjoy looking forward to spring!

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
Homesick!!
Well that makes me feel a little better - but I think I'd rather have the wind and rain over there than over here :468bo:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Homesick!!
I sympathise with you, we came back on 9th Oct and it took me days to stop moaning about being over there with the sunshine, slower pace of life, etc;etc, and we're not booked again until 30th April next year. I feel bit more settled again, but know what you mean, it just unsettles you when you have to leave it behind. Seriously considering going over early in the New Year to experience their winter weather, lol. It's been horrid here since Sunday, we're having very heavy showers in the North West England.

TLF certainly helps to cheer you up, you can dream that you're there, lol

Moggycat

Homesick!!
The last few days here in Bodrum have been feeling really cold, also very windy and wet ++, did have some sunshine today but not very warm stuff. We are home to sunny England next week and I know I will soon start to feel the same as you! Moggycat

Latest Posts

Top Bottom