Home desperately needed. Alsations
At a recent car boot sale my wife met a very nice German lady who was selling all her possessions so that she can return to Europe. Her Turkish husband has recently died and she is left destitute and desperate. In Germany she will try to rebuild her life.
The one big problem is that she owns two German Shepherd dogs which of course she cannot take back with her. They desperately need a home. Brigitte insists that the dogs, who are mother and daughter, cannot be separated.
If you can help please contact me through my profile

Last edited by a moderator:

suzyq

Re: Home desperatly needed. Alsations

That is very sad, hope she finds a good home for them

Vet-Yaser

www.didimvet.com
Hı. Please can you send photos and more informatıon on the dogs ıe how old are they and have they been neutered etc.

İ do have clıents that are sometımes looking for new additiıons and wıll try my best to see ıf İ can help.

willip

willip
Hı. Please can you send photos and more informatıon on the dogs ıe how old are they and have they been neutered etc.

İ do have clıents that are sometımes looking for new additiıons and wıll try my best to see ıf İ can help.

welcome to the forum Vet-Yaser, i could imagine that soon you will be inundated with many animal questions so hope you will also gain some help and advice on this forum,it would be nice if you could help this lady out she sounds pretty desperate, at least this would solve one of her many problems Pat

I'll probably mess this up, but let me try.......
Here is Bea's translation of the text we got in German.
Next I'll try to post the original or the photo's...

Roxy and Sonja

Need a new home urgently because of a death in the family

Two German Shepherd
Dogs, Mother and
Daughter, can’t be
Parted
Both sterilised, regularly
Inoculated etc.
Roxy is the quiet one,
Sensitive and loving.
Sonja is more lively and likes
Fooling around with her mom
In the garden.
Both grew up with me and
have never been separated. They have never been chained on, sleep in their kennel at night time and spend their days in a fenced in garden. They are allowed in the house but that wouldn’t be necessary. The both of them could well be watchdogs for a bigger complex.
It breaks my heart that I have to part with the dogs but the main thing now is that they can stay together and that I can find a good home for them.
If you want to give them a home or know of somebody please contact me (English, German, Turkish). It is urgent.

Last edited:

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
I've got some people in Yesiltepe who are interested in him Carol! Fingers crossed.....

I've got some people in Yesiltepe who are interested in him Carol! Fingers crossed.....

Excellent Val..................now to find a home for the staffie who is a family dog and left behind when owners returned to UK

Yes indeed Chris. Taking them to Didim for a "viewing" seems out of the question to me.
Would I be too cynical if I suggested that the previous few posts are more likely to be ad's for a vet than genuine interest in the poor lady's concern?
Anyway, I have given a link to this site to the lady in question and I hope that she is following it and will herself make up her mind about any offers of help.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom