JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Home again
Good morning all. Literally been in the door 1hour and 20 minutes from the airport, just got back from Calis. Had a great week away. Got the water taxis into Fethiye a couple of nights for a wee drink, just sat at the harbour area.
Went to Rhodes on Tuesday for the day and quite enjoyed that. It amazes me how things are so organised, like your transport to and from where you are staying etc, can you imagine that here?
We had a meal at the Chineese Breeze in Calis that was enjoyable and also had a couple of carry out meals from the Bombay Corner {i think it's called that}, never saw Hiedi tho. i had the special byriani and ian had the lamb curry and both were great.
Last night we met up with Slavo & Anna {tlf members} and had a lovely meal at Bella Mammas :504xn:: {Delta Hotel} it was a pleasure meeting them.

I showed Slavo & Anna my avatar in the flesh last night, i think they found it amusing.
Well i'm going to get a couple of hours kip cos we have had a long night.
Oh, just one thing , i saw an electric mobility scooter for hire in Calis at a jewellers shop just opposite Josephs bar, you never know , it might be of interest to somebody.

Jeannie :95im:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom