Smarty

Holiday with Baby - equipment Rental anywhere???
Hi Everyone,
Firstly - Hi to everyone! Hope someone can help. We are coming to Gumbet for 2 weeks on Saturday and are taking our 8 month old son with us. We were looking to try and hire a couple of things from somewhere if possible - a bottle steriliser and baby walker in particular - can ayone help me please?????
Thanks and Regards
Amanda

DAVIDO

i too was enquiring about things to bring next year when my daughters expectant baby will be 6 months, and was told that if you have or buy a container and add steralising tablets , as streralising units are not too easy to obtain unles you take with you.

davido

waterbaby

I dont know if you can rent sterilizers but i know you can buy travel sterilizers from mothercare. Are you staying in an apartment? if so you can just boil the bottles for 10 mins and sterilize them. As for baby walkers they are not too expensive and just across the road from the gumbet turn off is a ashopping center called Oasis they have 2 baby shops and one on the main road next to it that sell all things baby. Kippa also sells baby walkers for about 90tl. Enjoy your holiday and dont forget a mosquito net for the buggy and one for the cot!

Sara-666

We used to use cold water steriliser, take a tupperware box, add cold bottled water and tablet, just leave the bottles in the box for 4 hours and they're ready. You can buy baby walker here but they are more expensive.

Sara

I saw a travel sterilser in Asda yesterday for £4.75 use in microwave or cold water with tablets. Take tablets with you as they weigh nothing compared to solution. You can't get them in Turkey. Sorry can't help with walker but maybe someone will be alo ng with one you can use.
If you are using formula you will need to bring it with you as its not that available in Turkey. We took an 8 month grandson out 2 years ago and had to take lots of things with us, we did have a travel cot /playpen and highchair and I
borrowed sterliser from afriend.
Good luck enjoy your holiday.

waterbaby

There is formula here, Aptamil, cow and gate etc etc, it is alot more expensive though

lolabean

Hi

There was someone on the forum last week selling 2 new baby walkers. their daughter had been to visit with twins hence they`d had to purchase two walkers. Think they are in the bodrum area. username is KENY. Try a search on here puttng BABY WALKERS the thread should come up.

Good luck x:blowkiss:

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
Whereabouts are you staying in Gumbet? We have just got back from our house there (me, my daughter and her partner and their 14 month old daughter) and have left a baby-walker there which we will not need any more. My other half is still over in Gumbet and if you could arrange to meet him somewhere close to our house, you could have the baby-walker as we will have no further need for it. There's also a bottle steriliser at the house (it's one you can use in the microwave or just add sterilising tablets to cold water and leave the bottle in there). You could have that as well if it would help. Anyway, if you think either of these items would be of assistance, just give me a shout and I'm sure we could arrange something. Our house is at the back of Gumbet not far from the Bodrum Universal Hospital if that helps.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom