Holiday injections
Sorry but this is my second post about health this morning.We will be going on holiday to Egypt in a few months and will need Polio and Tetanus boosters and a Hepatitus A jab.Anyone know if the clinic in Akbuk can do these or in some countries you can get this sort of thing done by the local chemist,can the chemists here do them?Anybody out there any ideas?

juco

Holiday injections
It would help if it was clear where you are actually living at the moment.

RIK

Holiday injections
Why do you want injections.We have never had any for our visits to Egypt and we have been around ten times.Nobody else that we know has had them.As long as you take care of yourself then you will be ok.

Ian

mike dj

Holiday injections
Can not help you with where to have booster injections propably at a doctors clinic ,
plenty in Altinkum . You must have your boosters even here in Turkey, if its good enough for the U.K.its good enough for Egypt .I know of 2 people in the U.K. who died from Lock Jaw . Mike

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Holiday injections
Its always good to keep your boosters up to date which ever country you are in !
We went to Egypt in March and had all the necessary boosters

Tess

Holiday injections
I took my daughter to Dr. Ersoy near Valentines on the corner in Altinkum in July, she needed an injection which we took with us. His clinic was lovely, clean as a bead and I had a great chat with him, very knowledgeable man and good English. His costs were very good, and not at all expensive. You would however likely have to buy the injection probably by prescription which I'm sure he would arrange.
Personally I keep all my jabs up to date, no problems so far, I have no spleen so like to keep a step in front so to speak, if you have any health issues and a less than 100% immune system I would recommend you consider having the jabs. Take care and enjoy your trip.

Holiday injections
I presumed as I had mentioned the clinic in Akbuk it was rather self evident.
We have travelled over a large part of the world and have always had the injections advised.When you think of how easy Hep A is to catch and the consequences of Polio and Tetanus,who in their right mind would risk not having them done?

juco

Holiday injections
Akbuk it was rather self evident
You also quote Egypt and could have wanted to get them there, You might also live in the UK as there is no mention in you avitor where you live. And maybe you thought it would be cheaper when you travel from the uk out to Turkey to get them there.

However I now see from other posts the problem is now sorted.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Holiday injections
Sorry but this is my second post about health this morning.We will be going on holiday to Egypt in a few months and will need Polio and Tetanus boosters and a Hepatitus A jab.Anyone know if the clinic in Akbuk can do these or in some countries you can get this sort of thing done by the local chemist,can the chemists here do them?Anybody out there any ideas?

As well as your injections have you sorted your Malaria tablets, we took 1 each week six weeks before we went and 2 weeks after we returned. I have a real problem with injections, as I have a serious allergic reaction (Anaphylactic shock) to Albumen, which most of the jabs are stored, so therefore for the last 7 years I have not been able to have certain boosters etc. I try not to worry, but I am always extra careful with hygiene. I hope that the advice posted earlier has helped you get them before you go.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom