Holidaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
Hi Everyone, just a quick message to say that i am going out to Yasmin on the 9th june for another much needed 10 day stint. Are there any other Yasminites going out at a similar time? Lawrence D5 Orkide.

Harem

I've cliqued
Holidaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
Hi Everyone, just a quick message to say that i am going out to Yasmin on the 9th june for another much needed 10 day stint. Are there any other Yasminites going out at a similar time? Lawrence D5 Orkide.

Don't like to be a spoilsport, and I am very sorry to have to tell you that you have missed it?? What happened did you oversleep (like for about 11 days)??

Tess

Holidaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
:splat: 9th June :splat: Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, think you might have missed your flight :splat:

Holidaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
What a muppet of course i mean July i must have gote confused in all the excitement, although i never said what year you smarty pants!!!

Harem

I've cliqued
Holidaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
Thought you might just have been trying to outsmart all the would be burglars!!

Tess

Holidaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
What a muppet of course i mean July i must have gote confused in all the excitement, although i never said what year you smarty pants!!!

Neither you did, sorry bout that we're only trying to lighten a Saturday evening well least I am.

Enjoy your holiday, and have a really good time, and good rest and roll on 13th and I'm on holidaaaaaaaaaay too!!!!!
:16vf::16vf:

DAVIDO

Holidaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
have a brill time ,lovely to see a exited member going on holls.it makes a refreshing change

davido

Latest Posts

Top Bottom