luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Hillside Gardens Gumuskaya
Whilst driving to Gumusluk this afternoon I noticed that the sign for
"" HILLSIDE GARDENS "" now reads ""HILLSIDE VIEW "" ------- I am
curious as to why they have changed the name of this large complex ??
Come on SS please fill me in !

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Whilst driving to Gumusluk this afternoon I noticed that the sign for
"" HILLSIDE GARDENS "" now reads ""HILLSIDE VIEW "" ------- I am
curious as to why they have changed the name of this large complex ??
Come on SS please fill me in !

We were taking about this today. It has changed hasn,t it ?

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi Sue and Des, at our AGM in October it was stated that there is another complex with the name of Hillside in their title. It isn't near to our area, however because of the legalities, which I don't want to bore you with. All of the Owners (some 190+) of us recently voted on a variety of names, and we agreed on Hillview Gardens. The signage has been done quickly, lol. I was thinking it'd be after Christmas.

D.N. It doesn't affect any rework on our Tapu's as the parcel number of the apartment is in the title deed and there are no other changes. Phew, I didn't want to have to wrangle with that one.

Last edited:

429nufc

"Hillside view" that's what i used to call it before they took the top off the mountain & built the estate!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
"Hillside view" that's what i used to call it before they took the top off the mountain & built the estate!

Well title "Hillside" has been dropped (so to speak) and it is now named aptly "Hillview" Gardens, and yes you can still see the mountains across the estate, and over to the village of Burun, the views from up there are awesome.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Thanks Lesley - was told yesterday from Mike - he very knidly picked us up from Stansted

silversky

Hi Lesley & Larry,
Yes, we have repatriated Sue & Ibrahim to our shores. It was a horrible weather welcome for them with cold, wind and rain all the way back.
We are fine and looking forward to our next visit to Hillview which will be in late April. Hope to see you out there.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi Lesley & Larry,
Yes, we have repatriated Sue & Ibrahim to our shores. It was a horrible weather welcome for them with cold, wind and rain all the way back.
We are fine and looking forward to our next visit to Hillview which will be in late April. Hope to see you out there.

Aww, it's great to get a post from you, hope all is well with you both, hope you're enjoying monitoring, lol. Yes we are coming late April too, lol. Whooa hopefully you'll be at Hillview for the TLF Party I'm planning at Morgul Antiks, I'll p.m you nearer the time. It's been dull and drizzly here for two days now, but Sue and Ibrahim will be very pleased to be with the family after all Sue has been through these past couple of months. Hoping to maybe get out there in January, I'm working on it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom