magda

hiiiii i'm new here
hi everybody, i'm Magda and i'm 17years. i'm Turkish but i've born in Syria:noidea:, anyway i really like this forum. see ya:44:

Tess

hiiiii i'm new here
Hi Magda, a warm welcome to this friendly forum, I do hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I see you say you are 17yrs, my youngest daughter is 17 also. She is still at school. Look forward to your posts, take care.

magda

hiiiii i'm new here
Hi Magda, a warm welcome to this friendly forum, I do hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I see you say you are 17yrs, my youngest daughter is 17 also. She is still at school. Look forward to your posts, take care.

thank you sweety:). so what's your dauther name?

Tess

hiiiii i'm new here
I have two daughters Magda, Melissa is 20, Megan is 17, 18 in January!!! Melissa is going this weekend to University in Crewe, Megan is at Technical College studying Travel and Tourism. What do you do Magda ??

ted j

hiiiii i'm new here
A big welcome from me too Magda, this forum is excellent for any in formation you may need. Ted

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
hiiiii i'm new here
hi everybody, i'm Magda and i'm 17years. i'm Turkish but i've born in Syria:noidea:, anyway i really like this forum. see ya:44:

OMG! a turk on this forum?? how cool! hey how u doin and super huge massive welcome!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom