The Igor

Wreckage
HiFi/Home theatre system shop?
Hi, it´s me again :) Does anyone know if there is a pretty well-assorted shop for home theatre systems, loudspeakers and such stuff in Alanya or nearby surroundings/towns? Not Metro, not TeknoSA in Alanyum, coz they are far from being even close to well-assorted, more like an at least semi-specialized shop with a decent assortment.

I need to upgrade my home theatre system a bit, the built-in DVD player (Samsung) drives me fiery crazy refusing to play almost every (homemade) disc i throw at it. New DVD player obtained, but now i need a new subwoofer also, possibly also a new 5.1 amplifier.

Hiya

I'm not sure what the complex is called,(think it might be Carfore something like that) its on the main road heading towards Metro coming from Alanya, its a complex with a large supermarket, DIY shop,Toy shop downstairs and various clothes shops and large cafe are upstairs, anyway downstairs is a electrical shop selling just about everything tv, dvd, hifi systems, you might be lucky and find something or if not I'm sure they would know where other similar shops.

Jane

mikep

I think the complex referred to IS the "Alanyum" which you've already discounted? I may be wrong...

The Igor

Wreckage
Why not buy online if theres nothing local? As well as teknosa there's Hepsiburada.com (Heres the HOME CINEMA section link) or VATAN computers online are good too (VATAN COMPUTER - Türkiye'nin Bilgisayar Hiperstore'u). Its usually cheaper than the shops and they deliver in 1-2 days if the items are in stock.

Hi Mack, and thanks for answer. Sorry for late reply, was visiting "the old country" for ten horrible days so i just got back.

Have checked VATAN, rather good assortment but not the stuff i´m looking for (Pioneer). Will check the other one aswell.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom