ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Hidden Rude Words
In an earlier thread of mine today, I noticed that 4 letters of the word sal****er had been blanked out as they obviously spelt a rude word.

Thought I'b be a little mischievous and test the system a little more :hehe: so here goes;

wris****ch
s****horpe
mi****

Okay, that's you started - feel free to add some more...

C

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Hidden Rude Words
Tsk... Wa@@@r :)

Oops, well there's one that the system missed!

Erm... Stopcock

Oh I give up!!!

Last edited:

Harem

I've cliqued
Hidden Rude Words
Does stitched get through. I can't think of any rude words contained in other words at the moment!!! Probably they will come to mind sometime next year when everyone has forgotten all about this!!

Guz1

Hidden Rude Words
wris****ch

You're right, Ceemac. I was looking at that and trying to figure out what was rude about writ-watch so had to try it out for myself. Can't figure out what are the other two rude words in your post.

Last edited:

Gail

Hidden Rude Words
wris****ch

You're right, Ceemac. I was looking at that and trying to figure out what was rude about writ-watch so had to try it out for myself. Can't figure out what are the other two rude words in your post.

Oh Maria, that's because you are a very nice lady, I got them straight away!

Harem

I've cliqued
Hidden Rude Words
Don't know what the mi**** word can possibly be. And what's the sal******* word??

carolk

R.I.P
Hidden Rude Words
I got the Sc**thorpe and wris***ach ones after a lot of thought but cant get the others!!

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Hidden Rude Words
Don't know what the mi**** word can possibly be. And what's the sal******* word??

If you add salt and water together, and mis and hit, you will get the rude words....

Strange you're allowed to say pr*ck and c*ck though??

C

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Hidden Rude Words
Some of these types of naughty word ban scripts can be added to by the user. ie: Mushtaq may possibly be able to type the words you mention into the script.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Hidden Rude Words
There was a dog breeder that had a S**tzil,but couldn’t find him anywhere.
He accepted he lost the s**t and decided to buy a Bull terrier in place.
The S**tzil turned up and gave the Bull terrier one.
After a couple of months was a lot of Bulls**T walking around
"sorry",just not myself today

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Hidden Rude Words
I was sure i posted **** the other day. I will do it again ****, *******, *****.
Yep you can post as as many asterisks as you want. What's the problem.
Steve.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom