Em1

Hi
I am Em and as I have been reading this forum for a couple of years I thought it time I introduce myself!
I am 44, live in the UK with my OH and have a small place in Kalkan. We visit Kalkan two or three times a year for about 6 weeks in total - which is definatelly not enough!
We hope to make Kalkan more of a full time home in a few years time, or earlier if we win the lottery!:21:
Em

Tess

Hi
Hi Em and a very warm welcome to the Forum, hope you join in with us and continue to enjoy your time spent in Kalkan and on the Forum.

Hi
Welcome,

No need to tell you what fun this place can be if you have been visiting for a while eh??,
or how much you can learn. Many of us image your sentiments with a second home in Turkey but hold on to your dream, others have made it so we can too!!!!

Again a hearty welcome,

Hi
Welcome to the forum Em, this is a really handy site for anyone who has a home in Turkey, lots of info, and it keeps you up to date, with what is happening, when we are not there.

Cheers Peter

martin m

Hi
Hi Em
Dont mind welcoming you to the forum, but leave the lottery out of it, the next ones MINE.lol
martin

Top Bottom