Bobby

Hi
Hi,

I'm louise and i'm new to all this so please bear with me.

Can anyone recommend any Apartments in Turgutreis, I have tried Sunset Beach and Aybey with no sucess (i'm guessing are owned by the same people.)

I have been to Turgutries with my family for over 5 years, but us girls are wanting to come back in Sep. We have always stayed in the Mar hotel which is great but its at the other end of town, but for us girls who want to P-A-R-T-Y we want something a bit closer.

Thanks Lou

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hi
Hi Louise and welcome to the forum, i'm sure someone will be along shortly that can help you, i'm to old for partying now. How i wish i was 20 years younger lol

Jeannie

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi
Hi Louise, welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy. There's lots of info on here, so sure that someone will be able to direct you to the place to stay and party.

Pete&Mag

Hi
hello Louise. welcome to the Forum. I hope you have a great time on here. there are quite a few on here from turgutries. Gail will know more about Turgutries than most on here. Pete

Bobby

Hi
Hi,
Thank you for the Palmiye Apartments recommendation they look really good, where exactly are they located? Have you stayed there before? Lou x

verity

verity
Hi
palmiye is about a five min walk from bar street. Its left past the mandalinchi hotel which is on bar street and it is in that direction tucked away in a side street x

typhoon

Hi
Hi! there are quite a few Apartments near to Town. Club Cherry Apts, Reishan Apts, both only 5 mins walk away for you young ones!!! 10 mins for us older generation. both cater for the young and lively, both have websites, just google them. Hope this helps.xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom