judi

Is the sun shining?
Hi there!
Just a quick post to introduce myself, I have been lurking here for ages and think the forum is a real asset to Turkey fans/owners/holidaymakers etc.

We have had an apartment in Altinkum since 04 and really enjoy being there. We try to get over as many times a year as poss, as we are working this isnt enough for us!!

I think we have been fortunate and bought before the current economic downturn which is causing so many problems with house purchase now. Hopefully things will improve soon.

Keep up the good work on the forum and if I can join in with anything useful I will.

kind regards
Judi

Tess

Hi there!
Hi Judi, and a warm welcome to the Forum, pretty addictive though!!!! look forward to reading your posts, join in and enjoy!!

JET

Hi there!
Hi Judi! Thank you for a nice bright introduction. I`m sure that you are going to gain a lot of enjoyment from the Forum.

judi

Is the sun shining?
Hi there!
Hi Modaboy, I think the economic climate is whats causing alot of the difficulties buyers are facing now....builders going bankrupt, off plans being sold more than once etc. Much as in the UK whilst we may not, at the moment, be able to get what we paid for the property - i think this is only important if you want to sell and we are happy with our lot for the time being.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom