buddyboy

hi there everybody
hi there , please can anybody help me , i am desperate to live in the fethiye area /calis beach . i would prefer to rent on a long term basis until i find the property of my choice , i need an apartment/villa with x2 bedrooms max , in a nice area , please can any body give me any advise because i am quite thick up to now regarding long term rentals ,, please can any body help me or advise me , , regards bud griffiths wrexham north wales:

Tess

hi there everybody
Hi Bud and a warm welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy. Sorry I cannot help you with accommodation either but someone maybe will soon. Hope you find what you are looking for and I hope you continue to visit us here.

Chudleigh

hi there everybody
Hello there Bud
PM me, I may be able to help you or put you in touch with somebody who can.
Lord Chud

Last edited:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
hi there everybody
Welcome to the forum Bud.

Regarding rental property availability, email FPS through his profile on here. He runs Fethiye Property Services which is a property management company. He's not directly involved in rentals but he certainly knows all the right people and may well be able to put you in touch with someone who can help you.

buddyboy

hi there everybody
hi tess , thanks for the reply , i am sure i will enjoy the forum , will get there soon i hope regarding the rental situation , if at first you dont succeed eh , thanks again

buddyboy

hi there everybody
hi kkob, thanks for reply and information , will try this guy , , i am only just getting my head around using the forum , the older ya get eh , if i asked my ten year old grandson to do it and he would master it in seconds , ah well thats life eh ..have a nice life

Latest Posts

Top Bottom