fozzi

Hi me again
whoops didn't mean to send that message......I hadn't finished! now you can see why it has taken so long for me to introduce myself not very techy LOL.

Well,My fella and I are both 48 we have our property up for sale at the moment with the veiw of moving to Turkey, we will rent for the interim to do a bit of research into the area we would eventually like to settle.

We cant wait to start this new chapter in our lives, I have found TFL very informative and thank you to everyone for their input.

best regards
Annette & Martin AKA Fozzi:blowkiss:

Hi me again
Welcome to the forum again Annette, if there is anything to be found, it will most likely be on here, and if you can,t find it, just ask, a very helpful bunch,are waiting to help you.

Cheers Peter

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Hi me again
whoops didn't mean to send that message......I hadn't finished! now you can see why it has taken so long for me to introduce myself not very techy LOL.

Well,My fella and I are both 48 we have our property up for sale at the moment with the veiw of moving to Turkey, we will rent for the interim to do a bit of research into the area we would eventually like to settle.

We cant wait to start this new chapter in our lives, I have found TFL very informative and thank you to everyone for their input.

best regards
Annette & Martin AKA Fozzi:blowkiss:

Great decision guys.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi me again
Hallo Annette and Martin, welcome to the forum. I hope your move happens soon for you both, I agree that to rent first you can decide which is best for you. You don't say which area you are interested in moving to in Turkey, there are many members on here who live/holiday in all areas and may be able help you more with the area. Just trying to help your search for you.

Hope to hear about your progress.

fozzi

Hi me again
Hi Sunny thank you
We have visited Gumbet and Bodrum many times so that would be a possibilty but there dose not seem to much available there, when we come over I would like to stay in Altinkum, Akbuk, Alanya area to see what it is like. we like quite a lively area wouldn't be happy away in the sticks.

hugs/Annette

Howell's

Hi me again
Hi Sunny thank you
We have visited Gumbet and Bodrum many times so that would be a possibilty but there dose not seem to much available there, when we come over I would like to stay in Altinkum, Akbuk, Alanya area to see what it is like. we like quite a lively area wouldn't be happy away in the sticks.

hugs/Annette

If your looking for somewhere with bars and clubs then Atinkum is more for you than Akbuk.
Although i love Akbuk and go there often for a stroll and drink i couldnt live there full time. Plus my daughter is at the age where she wants to hang out in town, Akbuk has not got a town as such where as Altinkum has lots of shops/burger king etc

Latest Posts

Top Bottom