Lynn2

lynn2
Hi, I've just joined this forum
Hello everyone, my name is Lynn, I live here in Didim & have been resident for nearly 3 years with hubby Mick. I have 3 grown up offspring, 1 living & working in Oz - son Andrew, daughter Emma in Somersham James her husband & son 18 months Oliver & son Matthew his wife Jenny expecting their first baby in May. I do miss them all but I love my life over here [& they love it here too] I love travelling, we have driven here & back twice now. I am taking Turkish lessons - the brain cells don't seem to function so well though !!!!!!!! plenty of time for reading, cooking etc., & intend to take up art work again...........

arrian

R.I.P
hi, Lynn2, let me be the first to welcome you to this great forum! there is plenty of info on here and lots of friends to help you. i live in the uk so not much help i'm afraid, but ask away and you will get answered! Arrian xx

Pete&Mag

Welcome to the Forum Lynn. Hope you have fun on here and make loads of friends.
Pete

Tess

Hi Lynn and Family, lovely introduction. Welcome to the Forum,
hope you enjoy. Look forward to your posts. When in Turkey I
also visit Didim / Altinkum.

Welcome to the forum Lynn, we have a flat in Altinkum, bought 6yrs ago, maybe bump into you sometime, enjoy the forum.

Cheers Peter

maggie

Hi and welcome from me as well I live in Akbuk.

Glad you have decided to join us.

Hugs Maggie xxx

maxhowler

Hi Lynn,
Welcome to the forum.What has the last 3 years been like?Any major problems?How do you fill you days in the winter?What countries did you drive through to get to Turkey ? How long did it take and had you any problems?Thanks for your time.
Mickeyjoe.

patrish

Hi Lynn.
Welcome to the forum.As you can see i am not far from you and have been living here 5 years now,so maybe know you by sight!

Mickeyjoe,cant put the link on,but if you search the forum you will find all you need about driving to Turkey.We have done it twice ourselves,and from Didim to Zebrugge it was 4 1/2 days,that was all overland

bebs

A warm welcome to the forum Lynn. We have a house too in Didim ,which we try to go to as often as we can- Bebs

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Welcome to the forum hope you have fun and make lots of new friends from your area. Lucky you to be living your dream there, we holiday in our home in the Yalikavak area as much as we can.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom