Sweet44

Hi im new!!!!
So glad, to of found this Forum, i did not know it existed.
i have purchased an apartment in Ayas, Mersin, we are now selling just after a few months,it has been a nightmare.
The lifts dont really work very well, you have to wait around 15 minutes, and it stops at every floor,the company, has turned the complex into a hotel, so they make money, until the apartments are sold.The foyer floor is always wet, and people, just push themselves into the lifts.
They have turned the cinemas room, into a place for kids,signs everywhere, telling the parents, which movie is on, so we cant use that.
The gym, after a week of getting lied to, i was told the aircon does not work, so i contacted management to be told, it does work, a bunch of kids, in the gym, playing pingpong, it is like a hotel,the company also changed the name to hotel. before it was apartments. No parking..kids everywhere, running up and down the apartments. Our Estate Agents are brilliant, they are now friends. I bought the apartment for the stunning views, and bought everything from scratch.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Hi im new!!!!
Welcome S44. Your situation sounds like a nightmare (especially the kids everywhere).It cannot be legal. What does your agent say about this?

Reactions: MJL

Sweet44

Hi im new!!!!
Hi..the agent agrees, with all our complaints and has said he will not sell any more of their apartments... when all the apartments are sold..then it will not be a hotel anymore.. Thank you for asking..

Hi im new!!!!
Hi, and Welcome to the Forum, the forum has been so helpful in getting advice, Hope things settle down for you soon.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Hi im new!!!!
Welcome sweet 44 , you will find this a friendly , helpful resource , enjoy and good luck .
Steve n Jackie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom