tallulah

Hi I'm new.
Hi, I live in the UK and have been a few times to Turkey, think it's a lovely country. I thought it would be nice to be part of this forum as it looks quite a busy and fun place. :thanks:

Tess

Hi I'm new.
Hi Tallulah and a warm welcome to the forum, it is a busy place and lots of fun, enjoy!!!

Tess

Hi I'm new.
Look forward to your posts Tallulah. Join in and enjoy. Very soon you will wonder how you managed without it and won't be content until you get logged on to see what the craic is.

tallulah

Hi I'm new.
Still finding my way round...only fell upon this site a couple of days ago, by chance surfing, joined today. When I get the hang of things they'll be no shutting me up.:D

tallulah

Hi I'm new.
Wow, thanks for the warm welcome guy's. Maybe thats due to the fact it's a Turkish forum, I have always found turkish people really friendly...it's catching. LOL

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi I'm new.
Welcome to the forum Tallulah, hope you have fun meeting new friends on here, it really is addictive, enjoy.

Harem

I've cliqued
Hi I'm new.
Welcome Tallulah, as Sunny Seasider says, this forum is very addictive and you might just find that you are either late for work every day, or if you have a computer at work you end up not doing any work at all!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom