mmo

Hi I'm new to this forum
Hi, Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michele and I'm married with 3 children, 2 cats, 1 bird! I'm considering purchasing a property with Mandalya Apartments in Akbuk. I'm still doing alot of research on the area, roads, flight prices etc..... my head is spinning...... so much to consider. Any advice would be very much appreciated. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all in due course. Thanks MMO.:3:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hi I'm new to this forum
Hi Michelle and welcome to the forum, loads of info on here.
Take your time and don't rush, the secret is , keep asking questions. The old saying----- If only i knew then what i know now----- springs to mind.

Jeannie :3:

Reactions: mmo

delightful

aka Ishik, World Abodes
Hi I'm new to this forum
Hi Michele, welcome to the forum :)

Turkey is an excellent place for investment/holiday home and as long as you do LOTS of research, ask and ask again, know the do's and don'ts, like anywhere else in the world really, then it's plain sailing :)

I don't know the complex you want to buy in but hopefully others here do and can advise you on the things you need to be aware of. Generally, use a good solicitor who should ensure that on a completed property you hand over the final payment with a Kat Mulkiyet tapusu (Kat Irtifaki + habitation licence) once your military permission arrives. If it's a resale property you're purchasing, like anywhere else, get a survey done so there's no nasty surprises later on, (your solicitor should be able to arrange this for you, for a fee).
If it's a completed development, make sure that the monthly service charge (aidat) is being collected from all owners and how it's being spent and that the management team are competent to run the complex.

Obviously there's lots of other questions you'll want the answers to, but I'm sure others here will answer development/developer related questions, but if I can help answer purchase/Turkey related questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

Good luck and hosgeldiniz!

Tess

Hi I'm new to this forum
:roundgrin Hi Michelle and Family, welcome to the Forum :roundgrin
:roundgrin You have found a wonderful source of information in this Forum, if you can't find the answers to your questions, should you have any, you only have to ask, someone will have the answers, enjoy, and take your time, and check, check and double check, Have fun!! :roundgrin

martin m

Hi I'm new to this forum
Hi michelle
Welcome to the forum, if you click on the search button and insert a key word or two for any question you may have, you can often find answers you need, and if not theres always someone on here willing and able to help.
martin:3:

maggie

Hi I'm new to this forum
Hi I live in Akbuk if I can be of any help to you dont hesitate to get in touch.

Welcome to the forum.

Hugs Maggie xxxx

Hi I'm new to this forum
Hi Michelle, Welcome to the forum. Mandalya Gardens is a beautiful complex. I would personally visit the site and also look at other complexes which are complete and see who can offer you the best deal. Once you find something you like then reserarch the company via internet and forums. Do not rush into anything, time is on your hands are sales are very slow. Good luck!

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Hi I'm new to this forum
Hi Michelle & family, you have landed on your feet finding this forum before your purchase. There are some very clued up and experienced people who will be able to help your research and decisions. I think Akbuk is lovely so I hope you get what you want in the end. Best of luck, Carol x

Turley

Hi I'm new to this forum
Hi

And welcome to the forum.Everybody and anybody will help you find what you are looking for.

lizzy

:gathering

Latest Posts

Top Bottom