Krissie

Hi im new..looking for an apart to rent for approx 4 months..any info much appreciate
Hi there i am new here..I am looking for somewhere cheap to rent near the centre of yalikavak from around 18/7 to 20/10 2009 for me and my partner. Just looking for something basic and obviously the best deal we can get so if anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Krissie :roundgrin:3:

miela

Hi im new..looking for an apart to rent for approx 4 months..any info much appreciate
Hi Krissie

Welcome to the forum. Have you been to Yalikavak before or is this your first long term visit. I you have rented in Yalikavak before as references would be a great asset to you. Owners are reluctant to rent for long periods incase there might be some problems. It is not unknown for people to rent for several months and leave without paying for utilities or having done damage to the property, leaving the owners out of pocket. So if you had a reference from someone you have previously rented from in the village or someone who is prepared to vouch for you, then you should have no problem as there are lots of people willing to rent for 4 months or more.

Last edited:

Tess

:roundgrin Hi Krissie and welcome to the Forum :roundgrin

Bahar

Time is precious
Hi Krisse I'm new to :) to Yalikavak. I am sure someone will help you out as I put out a similar request the other week and got lots of help and an apartment :).

Hope you find something soon. Maybe meet you when your there :)

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hi Krissie and welcome to TLF. Hope you find what your looking for, good luck.

Jeannie

Krissie

:roundgrinHey everyone thanks so much for your replies and making me feel so welcome! Well this will be my third time in yalikavak..just holidays before but me and my partner just got engaged in April so coming out there after Uni to live for a few months..so no I have never rented here before. Both me and my partner are looking so if anyone has any info about any what might be available that would be great! Thanks again x

Martyn

Hi Krissie, welcome to the forum.

felixthecat

felixthecat
hı there krıssıe ıf thıs ıs the same krıssıe ı met when you got engaged at manyana dont worry keepıng my eyes and ears opened for you.

Krissie

ohh hi :) hope you are well..thanks hun thats great. Im planning on coming over for a week around 20th June to bring a suitcase over..cheaper that way than paying for an extra on my july flight..so maybe we could meet up then :) hope youa nd your husband are well and thanks again hope to see you soon x

Krissie

Hi there again..Just to let you know I am still looking for an apart. I would prefer something pretty central maybe 5/10 mins walk from my partners work place - which is the manyana beach club near the Koshede on the corner...We are looking to rent as from as soon as possible to secure somewhere up until the end of october so if anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance Krissie x

paddye17

Hi there,

I know people that manage short and long term rents in Yalikavak - they were brilliant for us when we first came here. If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll put you in touch. God, I hope I won't be done for advertising!!??

:77wu:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom