Hi from VoicesAndy
Hi

Been living in Altinkum for three years with my partner. I am the editor of the Voices Newspaper in Altinkum. Sorry for the advertising, not intended, but many people will know me as this tagline.

The Voices owner, Hasan, under the tagline Pygmallion on Turkish Livng, is also a member.

If we can be of any help or any views on Voices, or living in Altinkum, then would be happy to hear from you through this forum.

Andy

nwclio

Hi from VoicesAndy
Hi Andy welcome to the forum, am sure you will find out lots on this forum..
chat soon!

Tess

Hi from VoicesAndy
:lol::lol: Hi Andy and a warm welcome to the Forum, I hope you enjoy :lol::lol:

GnD

Hi from VoicesAndy
Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do.

Debbie

juco

Hi from VoicesAndy
If we can be of any help or any views on Voices

I have a problem with voices, every time I try and post a comment it shuts down my Internet Expoler for some reason, can`t remember the detail but some error or other. Its not a problem that I have when posting in forums etc.

Any help appreciated.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Hi from VoicesAndy
Hi Andy,
lt great to have you on board.l think you already know me as Bob living in Akbuk.Having met you many times has been a rewarding time for me,by finding the evidence where l wouldn't even know where to start.lt couldn't have been done without you.
Take Care
Bob

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Hi from VoicesAndy
Hi Andy - a big welcome to TLF - I love reading voices online - even though I am in Yalikavak area - enjoy

maggie

Hi from VoicesAndy
Hello my love hows u nice to find you here.!!!!Is there any way you could chat to that Willie guy from the British Consul in Izmir to see if he could set up somewhere in Didim where people could go for their residency permits.e.g. the Tax Office building.
Its such a treck to Aydin or Kussadsi.

So many expats in Tinky I think it would be worth their while.

Another way of perhaps trying to drag Altinkum into the 21st centuary maybe.???

Hugs Maggie xx

Hugs Maggie xxx

Last edited:

Tess

Hi from VoicesAndy
Andy, I should have mentioned I work in a newspaper as well, so know all about the lovely DREADlines!!!! :splat: (started my 24th year in April), also a weekly local publication, we also have a web.

ChrisBobs

Hi from VoicesAndy
Hi Andy
welcome to the forum- should I say- what took you so long?
But Hasan was on already?
Have met him and hope you can get to Bodrum one day
Keep up the good work!
Cheers
Chris

Hi from VoicesAndy
Hello Andy!

Welcome to the Forum, but I believe that Voices is already regarded as an honorary member, anyway you all do a great job analysing and presenting national and local events likely to affect the community.

Good communication is essential over there and similar to our Forum team you also appear to have the team to do it.

Thank you again and welcome..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom