dtay

Hi from Newcastle upon Tyne
Stumbled onto this site by accident ! Looks fantastic and I'm going to have a great time having a good look round.
I am married with three children and have an apartment in Altinkum. We try to visit al least twice a year and this year we were lucky enough to spend all summer in Turkey.

wiuru

Welcome hope you enjoy the Forum, it has been a god send to us and has answered many a question we had especially if you look back on old postings as these poor peeps on here must get asked the same questions over and over again, lol But they are all very helpfull and will guide you in the right direction, wether you find it or not is another story, he-he We are also new to the site and are still fumbling around making the odd mistake here and there. But i am sure you will enjoy the Forum we are so glad we stumbled unto it too.

Regards

Anne & Martyn

Higgy

Higgy
Hello from Bedlington

We have just put the holding deposit down on a place
on the Bodrum Peninsula.

This weekends Sunday Times has just slated MRI the company we
are dealing with, crikey bill and all our fingers crossed.

Best wishes Shane, Carole and Kai

Last edited:

shehow

hello welcome wear in altinkum are you we have a apartment in altinkum hope to meet you somtime this is one of he best sites iv been on there is always some one will help you

dtay

Hi to you all - we bought our apartment 2 years ago. It is near the 3rd beach end of Altinkum, nice and quiet but close enough to shops, bars and restaurants. Had a look when we were out this summer at properties up by Apollos Temple coz I like the location up there, so we are in a quandry whether to sell our lovely little apart and move or just stay put !!!

dtay said:
Hi to you all - we bought our apartment 2 years ago. It is near the 3rd beach end of Altinkum, nice and quiet but close enough to shops, bars and restaurants. Had a look when we were out this summer at properties up by Apollos Temple coz I like the location up there, so we are in a quandry whether to sell our lovely little apart and move or just stay put !!!

Hi
Is the apartment near the Sunset village? at third beach area.

You might be close to where we bought last year.
We could be neighbours.!!!LOL :lol:

Welcome to the forum!
You will find plenty of helpful members.

Best wishes for the future

Andy

Welcome Guys don't you just love it when
almost everything on this Forum can be
answered.
If you need any info at all just ASK.

Oh and if you come across that guy above
who also has a place right next to you in Altinkum
(Weston Al) or just plain Al, buy him a drink
and he will help you out with anything, mmmm
well almost anything.

Good Luck and happy browsing

Hi,
Welcome to the forum. We are from Wallsend. We have a house in Dalaman which we intend to retire to in around 18months. I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum-you can find the answer to (almost) anything from the good people that come on here.
Ann

dtay

Our apartment is more or less between the Esra aparts and Meryemana Hotel. We live in Newcastle upon Tyne, out at the west end towards the airport.

Top Bottom