Gunship

Hi From Africa

Hi Everyone

We are three people coming to visit your beautiful country for the Grand Prix.

I will ask some questions on the other forums (still searching where I can ask).

Nice forums. Thanks !

Cheers

Kasi :blowkiss:

PASH

Hi From Africa
Hi, welcome to the forum. Just start a thread with your questions and the moderators will place it in the correct section if its in the wrong one

Ian

Hi From Africa

Hi Everyone

We are three people coming to visit your beautiful country for the Grand Prix.

I will ask some questions on the other forums (still searching where I can ask).

Nice forums. Thanks !

Cheers

Kasi :blowkiss:

Hi,
Where in Africa are you from ?

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Hi From Africa
Hi Kasa - welcome to TLF - I am sure you will love Turkey - I went to Gambia last year
and loved that also

Gunship

Hi From Africa

Good day everyone,

Thanks for the kind intro - even the dental work one - as long as it is positive I Like it :blowkiss:

I am a South African working in the Great Jamariah (Libya)

We really look forward to visiting your country.

We are three expats. ( Sadly we bring an Australian with us as well ) :help:

Cheers

Kasi

Tess

Hi From Africa
:blowkiss: Hi Kasi, nice to have you on board, enjoy the Forum and Grand Prix, maybe when you get to know us and the Grand Prix is long gone, you will hang around and keep joining in, take care and enjoy!!!

Gunship

Hi From Africa

Thanks Tess.

Well Turkey has been a good advert for expats in Libya.
A few South Africans has visited from here and they all came back with good reports.

A lot of people are waiting for our "report" after our visit.

Turkish Airlines flies 5 times a week to Libya - so you guys are also welcome to visit Libya of course.

All the very best

Kasi

Harem

I've cliqued
Hi From Africa
Hi welcome to the forum. You sound as though you will be exchanging information long after the grand prix has finished.

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
Hi From Africa
Hello and welcome!

Great idea to see the Turkish Grand Prix next month. Think Libya has had a lot of sanctions placed against it as we've had friends who used to live there but then moved. I heard Gadafi likes his cars too :48: Do post back how you found it, I'm considering going to Istanbul for the race maybe next year.
Anyway, Have fun a great season this year and so many unknowns.

Hope you enjoy Turkey too.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Hi From Africa
Bugger Bruce ( he will know what I mean ), perhaps you may consider Gumship as a more appropriate monicker. God loves all petrolheads.

Been too long since Jody and Desiree, up your game. Welcome SA.
Steve.

Gunship

Hi From Africa
Hello and welcome!

Great idea to see the Turkish Grand Prix next month. Think Libya has had a lot of sanctions placed against it as we've had friends who used to live there but then moved. I heard Gadafi likes his cars too :48: Do post back how you found it, I'm considering going to Istanbul for the race maybe next year.
Anyway, Have fun a great season this year and so many unknowns.

Hope you enjoy Turkey too.

Hi NH

Thanks for the good wishes.
No the Leader do not have the passion for cars. That is left to his son's and the "high flyers" and their kids.

Hummers with Silver spades on the bonnet etc .. Orange M6 with a black stripe .. oh so many..

Re the sanctions ... that was lifted 4-5 years ago (of course when America wanted oil) but let's leave the politics ;)

Have a good day.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom