hi everyone
hello we are new members.ann and paul.we are having a house built near datca which we will use for holidays until we can retire in the not too distant future.We are going back to turkey as soon as it is ready which cannot be soon enough!!!

berry

hi everyone
Hi Ann and Paul,

Welcome to the forum, Dacta is a stunning place, you are so lucky to have a place out there, we stayed in a lovely apartment when we were there, I can't wait to go back once my own villa is sorted out.

Good luck

Berry

Andy

hi everyone
Hi Ann & Paul Retirement can't come quick enough for me i still have a good few years before i settle for good in Alanya, i hope everything runs smoothly for you both, enjoy the Forum you'll get lots of info & advice, best wishes

Andy.

katnor

hi everyone
Hi Ann & Paul. Welcome to the forum :) . Hope you enjoy and congrats on your new home

Kathy & Norman

hi everyone
just to say thanks to everyone who took the time to welcome us to the forum.what a wonderful idea this is to be able to find answers to turkish related questions as we are new to buying abroad,and to turkey itself.

kaplumba

hi everyone
Hi Ann and Paul, welcome.
When I first joined this forum last year there was no body else based in Datca and most didn't know much about it. Now there seem to be a growing handful of us, some like me with holiday homes and some planning to make a more permanent move during the next year. I bought there because it's so beautiful and I liked the idea of being more remote and in an area not generally visited by many Brits. However it's been really interesting talking to other non Turks who are buying property there. Several have expressed an interest in meeting up during the summer including Carol who has a place in Sogut. Where is your house? There are at least 3 people on here with places about 10 mins walk from my house.
Best wishes Jane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom