MIM

Hi everyone
Hi everyone

My name is Mary and I have been living in Altinkum for the last 2 years. I have looked at this forum for some time and found it interesting and informative so decided to register. I hope I'll be able to contribute my experiences of buying and living in Turkey.

Mary

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi everyone
Hi Mary, welcome and glad you have decided to join us. I look forward to hearing about your experiences of living in Turkey. There are many forum members who live/holiday in Altinkum.

Pete&Mag

Hi everyone
Hi Mary. Welcome to the Forum. As Lesley says. There are a lot of Forum members who live/holiday in Altinkum. Hope you have fun on here, and make friends. Pete

ted j

Hi everyone
Hi from me too Mary, as you probably know, there's lots of info on here .Let us know from time to time what's happening in Altinkum we are hoping to move there soon. Ted

Tess

Hi everyone
:pressie: Hi Mary and a warm welcome to the forum, enjoy. When I go to Turkey it is Altinkum I stay in also, take care. :pressie:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hi everyone
Hiya Mary, glad you registered on the forum.

I think i'm a bit worse for ware cos i've been out for my birthday but welcome to the forum,

Jeannie :high5:

susan_1

Hi everyone
hi mary welcome to the forum am staying in altinkum all next season carnt wait im up near second beach.susan_

Hi everyone
HI and welcome,,,i'm also fairly new to the forum,,,we are coming to stay in altinkum from april til june next year,,(only ever been for few days before)

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Hi everyone
Hi Mim,
Welcome to TLF. Hope you have settled well into Altinkum - if so you will be a font of knowledge! Do you belong to any groups out there (Chatty Chicks, WIT etc)? I've assumed you are a lady for some reason - sorry if you are not. Hope I am not being too nosey!!
All the best Carol

MIM

Hi everyone
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome.
Yes Carol I have settled in well I am a woman, not been to Chatty Chicks, but occassionally go to WIT and can thoroughly recommend their health check trips. Fantastic value for money and for those of us living here in Turkey it's peace of mind to have a good health check every now and then.

Mary

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Hi everyone
Hi again Mim/Mary, now I've read your post with my eyes open this time I see you are obviously a woman. Sorry about that - must have had low blood sugar levels earlier but had my daily choccy quota now! Interesting about the health checks - remember reading about them in Voices newspaper a while ago. Carol x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom