Tracey3

Hi everyone
Hi everyone

My name is Tracey. Together with hubby, have owned an apartment in Altinkum for nearly five years, close to Dolphin Square.

I have been a lurker for a long time now and thought it is about time I joined in.

I really enjoy the Forum and all the relevant information it gives.

maggie

Hi everyone
Hello and welcome from me as well.Glad you decided to lurk no more.!!!!!

hugs Maggiexxx

Hi everyone
Hello Tracey and Welcome, I wished I had been a lurker before joining. I am making so many mistakes. You did good girl!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi everyone
Hi Tracey and Hubby, glad you've joined in for the info and fun, it's very addictive, a great place to be though.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi everyone
Hello Tracey and Welcome, I wished I had been a lurker before joining. I am making so many mistakes. You did good girl!

I still am and been here nearly a year now, lol. If you never make any mistakes in life, you've not learnt anything, it would be a boring life wouldn't it, if you didn't learn wouldn't it?!!! You carry on and enjoy posting, we're soon slapped by our moderators and friends of the forum if we step out of line.

:321oi: :loco:

judi

Is the sun shining?
Hi everyone
Hi Tracey and hubby and welcome to the forum I am looking forward to your posts

Sailor

Hi everyone
Welcome to the forum Tracey, passes many an evening for me just reading and enjoying all the posts.

Tess

Hi everyone
Hi Tracey and Hubby, glad you finally joined us. Welcome to the forum, i holiday in Altinkum as well. Fun wee place to be the Forum and full of fab info and super to interact and get to know like minded folks, many a good evening spent on here and sure you could be doing worse!!! Take care and look forward to your posts.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom