davef

Hi everyone
im new to this forum and im looking forward to receiving info with regard to turkey, just thought i would introduce myself. regards davef

Hi everyone
Welcome Davef I am new too and found loads of helpful information scrolling through the Forums. Everyone has been very friendly. Enjoy your time here.

Sailor

Hi everyone
Welcome Dave, you should find all you need to know on here. I see you live in Devon.Spent 6 months in Appledore a few years back.Had a great time over there. you live anywhere near there? Made a lot of friends but have lost touch.

Tess

Hi everyone
Hi Dave and a warm welcome to the Forum, lots of info on the forum about everything, property, shopping, turkish living, .................beaches - you name it, we cover it. Enjoy!!!! Anything you are not sure of, just ask, always someone able to help..

judi

Is the sun shining?
Hi everyone
Hi Dave,
Welcome to the forum, a mine of information. We have an apartment in Altinkum - just love it!

stephie

Stephie
Hi everyone
Hi - we are new too having just bought out at Tasagil / Belek area. Know nothing about the area much, but love getting all the info from the 'Ol timers' on the forum!! Welcome.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom