Mike and Kaz

Hi Everyone!! Advice very much appreciated.
Hi Everyone.
Mike and Karen here from a not so sunny Leeds.

After much window shopping we are finally looking at buying a holiday home/permanent residence in Kusadasi. After visiting the likes of Marmaris, Altinkum and the surrounding areas, on the advice of friends who are moving permanently to Kus at the end of the year, we came to Kusadasi in March and decided it was the place for us.

We found the ideal property that we like, just a stones throw from Ladies Beach and put in an offer which was accepted. We are coming back on the 15th May to get the ball rolling with tax numbers, bank accounts etc. However we are are having trouble finding a suitable solicitor over there. Obviously we would like someone in place by the time we arrive and would ideally like to appoint someone via a recommendation. So if there is anyone on here who can help us with this it would be very much appreciated.

This and any other advice would be greatly appreciated. Although we are well versed in buying property in Blighty, Turkey is another matter, and we feel advice from someone who's been through the process is invaluable. We are there for two weeks from the 15th and are keen to meet other Britons who have taken up residency in Kus so if anyone wants to meet up for a chat over drinks that would be great.

Take care for now.

Mike and Karen.

Guz1

Mike and Kaz,

There are quite a few Kus members who should be able to give you the benefit of their experience. I just want to say welcome and may you have many happy times in your new Turkish home.

Mike and Kaz

Guz1 said:
Mike and Kaz,

There are quite a few Kus members who should be able to give you the benefit of their experience. I just want to say welcome and may you have many happy times in your new Turkish home.
Hi Maria

Thanks very much for your kind welcome.
We only very recently came across this site. But I'm sure it will be invaluable for advice and information plus I'm sure we can also contribute much ourselves.

Welcome to the forum guys, quite sure you will find the answer to most of your questions on here, an imformative bunch of people awaiting your questions.

Cheers Peter

Mike and Kaz

Cheers Peter
Good to here from you. Browsing through the site its very comprehensive and well laid out. I'm sure we will be on here a lot. Well done to the developers.

Regards

Mike and Karen

kusgirl

Welcome to the site. I do not want to put a damper on your spirits but I believe the Tapu office are not accepting any applications/or issuing Tapus at the moment. They anticipate this will be for about 6 weeks. This would be about the time you are due to arrive so I thought I best inform incase it is longer..I am sure you will enjoy Kus it really is a fab place to live and a great life.. Best of luck

Latest Posts

Top Bottom