SCOUSE

Hi Every one
Well I'm hoping an praying that my house in Northern Ireland will soon sell as the lower end of the property market has know began to sell,we are seeing a lot of the sold notices going up all around (Here's Hoping) I have been given excellent advice on this site all I can say is thank God the site exist's
Once i have sold up.(I'm already on the market) . I'm planning to move to Turkey permanently were i can start my my new life in retirement.
Any more advice on all the shortfalls will be gratefully received and appreciated
Best wishes to you all
Scouse

:roundgrin

Hi Every one
Hi Scouse,

That is our dream too. All we are waiting for is the property market to recover and we will be out there!!!

butt007

Warren
Hi Every one
Go for it Scouse, we sold up at the cheap end of the market 2yrs ago and retired here, I had never been to Turkey in my life but we saw, we bought and don't regret it at all.
Good luck with your sale hope it happens quickly for you.
Warren

Tess

Hi Every one
:roundgrin Hi Scouse, welcome to the Forum, I am from Northern Ireland also, We would love to be doing what you are going to do, but won't be able to for a few years yet.
Enjoy the forum and every good wish you realise your dream soon! :roundgrin

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Hi Every one
Hi Scouse,

Welcome to TLF. lots of luck with your property sale and the big move :)

Martyn

Hi Every one
Welcome to the forum Scouse. I hope everything works out ok in the meantime have a real good read on the forums.:3:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom