singer

hi and thanks for allowing me to join
hi im rob , im a 40 year old medical professional from scotland who very soon will be enjoyin 3 weeks with my wife in your beautiful country in marmaris in august , i hope to learn a bit about your country before i arrive

thanks singer

Harem

I've cliqued
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy being on here as much as you will enjoy your holiday in Turkey.

singer

thank you for your quick and polite replies , they are most welcome , im sure we willhave a lovely holiday in august , as with all countries is there anythin we should not do /wear to upset the people/custom of the area

thanks singer

butt007

Warren
Hi Singer, yep, don't walk the town streets in your cozys thats frowned on, enjoy your holiday, and welcome to the forum.
Warren

Tess

:roundgrin Hi Singer and a warm welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy and every good wish for a lovely holiday in Marmaris, take care :roundgrin

ChrisBobs

Hi Singer
Welcome, and a double welcome to anyone who asks that question before they first come to Turkey. It looks modern - very , in places such as Marmaris and other coastal resorts in summer, but generally it is a conservative but tolerant country. Warren is right, swimwear and floppy flab doesnt win friends on the streets apart from the market boyos- the ' hello Darling' lot.
It is all about respect. That includes to any images of Ataturk- on money and elsewhere!
Just take it easy, laugh, smile and win friends,
but know where to draw the line - if you feel uncomfortable with the over - friendly, then move away.
NOT from the old lady pressing yet more tea on you, but the more slick variety.
But thats the deal everywhere- laugh off stuff and move away ... and savour and enjoy.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hi Singer and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your holiday.
Intrigued by your name, do you sing or do you have shares in a sewing machine :77wu:
Have a lovely time,

Jeannie

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Hi, glad you found TLF and hope it is useful before your hols in August. Not been down that way yet myself so you'll have to post your experiences.
Safe journey to you and your family.
Carol x

Welcome to the forum Rob, sure you will enjoy it, and your 3 weeks in Turkey enjoy,

Cheers n awrabest Peter

singer

@jeannie i used to sing many years ago when i was doing my studies for medicine , so the name has stuck

singer

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Aw, now i know!!!!!! you see i'm just dead nosey :77wu:

Jeannie

singer

thats not a problem , lol
just cant wait to go on holiday although the weather here in scotland has been good the last week about 64 it haas been

singer

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
It's been really nice but as we live about 500 yards from the Tay, there has been that cold wind Brrrrrrrrrrr

Jeannie

ps enjoy your hols, we go away 4weeks tonight, :48:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom