irishmolly101

irishmolly
Hi all
Hi,
Im mary, originally from ireland but living in Scotland now and have done so for the last 16years. Ishak and i have been together 4.5yrs and we married on valentines day this year in Istanbul. Places ive been inTurkey - istanbul, Erdine, Bursa, cappadoccia, antalya, ankara, uludag, kusadsi, icmeler and Batman. I absolutely love icmeler and we hope to buy a place there one day. Ive done some basic turkish language courses but am nowhere near fluent - thats something i would like to change in the new year. Ive just been offered a new job working in a residential unit for people with learning disabilities, so cant wait to start that in the new year too. Other than that... i love handbags (they always fit!), colour purple, curries, dancing, reading (obsessed with twilight saga at the min), internet and generally socializing with friends/family....and thats me. Looking forward to meetng you all in the forums x:cheers:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi all
Welcome to the forum Mary, great introduction, hope you enjoy joining in with the fun on here, and sharing information.

Pete&Mag

Hi all
Hi Mary. A warm welcome to TLF. Hope you enjoy it on here and make some new friends. Great intro. Pete&Mag

ChrisBobs

Hi all
Hi Mary,
welcome to the forum, and I hope you can get to more of Turkey, as well as hear of more cyberwise here!
Enjoy!
Chris

bebs

Hi all
Hi Mary and welcome to the forum am new to it myself and really enjoying the banter as well as all the information-Bebs

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hi all
Hiya Mary, I'm from Scotland too, welcome to the forum.Where in Scotland are you?
Och, tell me to mind my ane business, i'm just being nosey,

Jeannie

Tess

Hi all
:438qr: Hi Mary and lovely to have you on board, brill first post. I think you will love it on here, brill wee place to visit. Just following on the Jeannie trend, I'm a bit nosey too :fish: what part of Ireland do you come from originally, I live in Northern Ireland in Ballymena. Enjoy the forum, look forward to your posts.:438qr:

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Hi all
Hi Mary,
Welcome to TLF. I loved your intro - I am enjoying all the purple clothes this winter (coming out of a turquiose phase after the summer!). I am partial to a curry as well. I also work with disabled people, which I find rewarding...and makes me enjoy my stays in Turkey when I get time off. Looking forward to your input. Carol x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom