Hi All.
Hi all, thought it about time i introduced myself. I am an avid reader of the forum. Never any need to post, as you guy's always ask and answer any question i might have. Divide my time between Turgutreis and Ireland.

Irish Coleen.

Pete&Mag

Hi All.
Hi Irish Coleen. welcome to the Forum. Now youve posted once the floodgates will open. You'll get hooked !! Pete

Hi All.
Thanks, will work on getting my nerve up. It's all a bit daunting.
I know...There's nothing to fear but fear it's self !!!

Irish Coleen.

Tess

Hi All.
:roundgrin Hi and welcome Irish Colleen, now you have started keep at it and join in, like you I was apprehensive but once you get the bug, you can't stop, continue to enjoy the forum and Turgetries, take care, Sharon :roundgrin

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Hi All.
Hi Irish Colleen

Welcome to the forum. I teeter round the edge and occassionally dip my toe in by posting. Whatever and however much/little you do TLF is addictive - that sounds a bit weird so I am going to shut up now (lol).

Carol x

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
Hi All.
Hi and welcome Irish Colleen from another Turgutreis fan. As everyone said you will become addicted. I am trying to work out what percentage of my week I spend on here. I am sure you have lots to contribute.

Maura

sunlight

Hi All.
Hi Irish Coleen, and welcome !!!!,
living in ireland, but happier in gumusluk !!!!!,
were about's are you ??,
kevin

Mag

Hi All.
Hi Irish Colleen, cead mile failte!!

Another Paddy from Dublin, with a place in wonderful Turgutreis..quite a few of us around there now!

SAMIMI

Hi All.
Hi Irish colleen,
Hope you can come to the meet-up at "The corner pub" in Turgutreis on Wednesday night 8.00pm. it will probably be the only pub that will be busy on a Wednesday night. It will be nice to meet and chat with more people who are lucky enough to live here.

RichnKim

We've Made It!
Hi All.
Hi Irish Coleen,

Welcome!

Glad you have introduced yourself and that you enjoy being a regular member and finding out info.

Richnkim

Top Bottom