eddiedo

Hi all from Eddie
Hi all. I am a new member.

My wife and I live in Dublin, but spend as much time as possible in Mahmutlar (10k from Alanya).

Happy to share experiences and learn from other members.

Eddie

RIK

Hi all from Eddie
Hi eddiedo and welcome to the forum. Maybe you can help me, which Travel Operator do you use to fly to Antalya ? Thanks for any info.

Ian

Fastlady

Hi all from Eddie
hi Eddie, how refreshing to have someone join the forum just for the sake of it - not to sell, buy, advertise or whinge! Welcome, have fun!

Janet

Hi all from Eddie
Hi eddiedo and welcome to the forum. Maybe you can help me, which Travel Operator do you use to fly to Antalya ? Thanks for any info.

Ian

Hi Eddieo welcome to the forum we are in Avsallar not too far from you.

Rik we travel out of Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter and Gatwick and have traveled with Thompson, Thomas Cook, Onur, First Choice the usual suspects.

A good tip is to go to the airport of your choice website and there is usually a facility for you to put your destination in and it will tell you what airlines fly from that airport to your destination (schedule and charter).

Jane

Last edited:

butt007

Warren
Hi all from Eddie
Hi-de-Hi Eddiedo, We live on the other side of Alanya in Konakli, lots of Brits meet up in the Eden Bar in Tosmur owned by an english couple, it's on the coast rd close to the Oba Koy hotel, welcome to TLF you will like it.
Warren

Latest Posts

Top Bottom