zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Hey ya'all!...............
id like to introduce my friend Sana to the forums! she cool, kind and amazing!!!! she wanna big up 2 u!!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Welcome Sana, do/have you been to Turkey, if so, what area do you visit/live. Hope you find lots of useful information and meet new friends, it's very addictive. Jen's chat room is also a great way to chat to your buddies on line.

Harem

I've cliqued
Oh, I thought for a minute that this was a private thread just for Saqib and his friend Sana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, a very warm welcome to you to the forum. Hope you enjoy it. Do you like Turkey??

carolk

R.I.P
Hello and welcome Sana.

Is she one of your best mates Zuber? Make sure she behaves lol.

Tess

Hello Sana and welcome to the Forum, tell us more like - you, Zuber ???? anything we need to know, will we look out for hats ??? Maybe you are just good friends !!!!LOL!!!!!
You and Zuber need to plan to visit Turkey sometime, you would love it!

zuberdust

Hello and welcome Sana.

Is she one of your best mates Zuber? Make sure she behaves lol.

shes a dear friend a lovley girl!..... i thought it would be nice to get more people here!.... after all more the merrier right?

zuberdust

Hello Sana and welcome to the Forum, tell us more like - you, Zuber ???? anything we need to know, will we look out for hats ??? Maybe you are just good friends !!!!LOL!!!!!
You and Zuber need to plan to visit Turkey sometime, you would love it!

see tess its post like yours which are nice! u didnt give a 'hello' with an attitude or the need to give a warning about what this forum is for from unlucky members!.... so a big thanks for ur postivty tess! x x x xx x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x

carolk

R.I.P
shes a dear friend a lovely girl!..... i thought it would be nice to get more people here!.... after all more the merrier right?

Thought you might appreciate the joke Zuber!! I'm sure shes a lovely girl.

tomc1984

You two seem so alike each other, welcome, hope you are as welcome here on the forum as Zuber is.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom