jnielow

Hey new to forum!!! renewing wedding vows how to?
Hi all,

I am going to Turkey in August staying at the Phaselis Princess Hotel Kemer. My myself & wife are British citizens and I am wanting to renew my wedding vows with my wife whilst in Turkey.Is this a complicated process, can it be done,how much will it cost. You can guess from the questions that I do not have a clue!!!

I hope anyone can help me, or who has done it!

Thanks

Jason

Martyn

Can't help you with your question but welcome to the forum.

Hi all,

I am going to Turkey in August staying at the Phaselis Princess Hotel Kemer. My myself & wife are British citizens and I am wanting to renew my wedding vows with my wife whilst in Turkey.Is this a complicated process, can it be done,how much will it cost. You can guess from the questions that I do not have a clue!!!

Thanks

Jason

Hi
Welcome to the forum. Sorry I can't help you with your question, but we stayed in the Phasellis Princess - Kemer twice and thoroughly loved it! Hope you have as fab a time as we did.

nanamo

Hello jnielow - welcome to the forum - er can I ask was it your idea to renew your vows and is it a surprise - if so can I give you my husbands phone number = have a word will you.
Molly :blowkiss:

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Hi all,

Thanks

Jason

I don't get it.. You've already done it once and still not learned your lesson?
:77wu:

RIK

Hi Jason.I take it that you are staying at or near Kemer Antalya. If you are then you can try this guy.Rev. James Bultema on 0090 242 244 6894. fAX 0090 242 244 6895. e-mail bultema@copuserve.com Web Site. stpaul-turkey.com

Not sure if the e-mail will operate now as the business card is about three years old.The guy is American and very nice.He will be able to help you. Good Luck.

Ian

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hi Jason, welcome to the forum and good luck, hope you find what your looking for. Let us all know how you get on cos as everybody now knows , i'm dead nosey :48:

Jeannie

Tess

Hi and welcome to the Forum, good luck with finding out how to renew your wedding vows, how romantic,
It was my wedding anniversary yesterday, not gonna renew my vows though,
Good luck and good wishes!!!

tinablink

Hello, well what a co-incidence we are too except we are going in July and renewing our vows on 31st July. There is only my hubby and I so not a big deal. We have found a Pastor who is going to be performing the ceremony probably at the Villa we are staying at although when we will go we will see if there are other venues to do it as well. There is no legal requirements if you are already married and i suppose its if yoiu want a spiritual renewal or whatever thats up to you. i had looked on the net and the only things i could find were things where they were going to charge you a fortune and it wasnt really about that. If you want to know more let me know and I can give you some more detials.

best wishes tina

loobylou5

Hi Tina

I'm going to Turkey in October next year (first visit). I just wondered how you found out about renewing your wedding vows? I'm draing a blank everywhere I look! We're staying at the Holiday Village Turkey (Dalaman region). I tried first choice but they were no help!

Cheers
Louise:

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Hi and welcome to the forum :)

Michelle and Alison run a company called Turkish Wedding Planner, they may be able to help with information and contacts. Contact member name: Mavi and good luck with it, hope you have an unforgettable day (for all the good reasons of course!)

gizmo

Hello, good evening and welcome!

I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do.

Gizmo

Latest Posts

Top Bottom